LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 143 users in the forums

John Kelly, halfback, University of Tennessee

Tennessee junior RB John Kelly was hospitalized after falling from a wall after an altercation with his girlfriend.

A report from Knox News states that Kelly and his girlfriend started a "minor altercation" while at the bar, and a verbal altercation after returning home. The report also indicates that Kelly was "punching cabinets, fridge, and busted a glass bottle against a wall in the apartment," and that he was screaming in pain after falling from a 30-foot retaining wall. There were no arrests, and Kelly tweeted that he was "feeling well" after the incident.

What's with the annual falling off a wall drunk thing?
Wrong Kelly.
[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 14, 2018 at 8:51 AM ]
Apparently him wanting to take people's heads off applies to his own head as well
I'm absolutely not surprised
Originally posted by strickac:
Poor man's Guice. Has a chip on his shoulder and plays more physical than his size would make you think.

I see more Deion Lewis then Guice...people throw out the kamara comps which I don't really see either.

Kamara reminds me of Arian Foster (another tenn alumni)
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Tennessee junior RB John Kelly was hospitalized after falling from a wall after an altercation with his girlfriend.

A report from Knox News states that Kelly and his girlfriend started a "minor altercation" while at the bar, and a verbal altercation after returning home. The report also indicates that Kelly was "punching cabinets, fridge, and busted a glass bottle against a wall in the apartment," and that he was screaming in pain after falling from a 30-foot retaining wall. There were no arrests, and Kelly tweeted that he was "feeling well" after the incident.

What's with the annual falling off a wall drunk thing?

The wrong Kelly

https://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/1466415-tennessee-s-kelly-jr-hospitalized-after-altercation-with-girlfriend

Todd Kelly Jr. Falls from Wall, Taken to Hospital After Fight with Girlfriend

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2753896-todd-kelly-jr-falls-from-wall-taken-to-hospital-after-fight-with-girlfriend
[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 13, 2018 at 10:08 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by strickac:
Poor man's Guice. Has a chip on his shoulder and plays more physical than his size would make you think.

I see more Deion Lewis then Guice...people throw out the kamara comps which I don't really see either.

Kamara reminds me of Arian Foster (another tenn alumni)

I watched the transition from Kamara to Kelly, they ran the exact same plays with Kelly with the same excellent results despite the passing game being nearly nonexistent. The only difference that was noticeable was Kelly looked for contact where Kamara was slightly shiftier. I'd love to land him in the later rounds.
Yards-after-contact monster. One of the p4p most powerful RBs in the draft. Dude subscribes to the Marshawn Lynch "Run through a mofo's face" line of thinking.

If you loved Kareem Hunt, you'll love John Kelly. Nice catch on the texas route. Dude is a load to bring down in open field. Tremendous balance with a lower center of gravity. Legs never stop churning. Defenders must square him up because Kelly eats glancing blows for breakfast.

[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 13, 2018 at 9:34 AM ]
So he didn't get in a altercation with his GF? If not this is amazing news

Scroll up.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Scroll up.

Welp he's moving up the list

Scroll up.

Welp he's moving up the list

For a kiss?
Kelly is a god damn hammer 🔨🔨🔨🔨 Dude plays like he's 230 lbs. I want. Bobby Turner said the first attribute they look for in RBs is toughness. I'm not sure there's a p4p tougher RB in the draft than Kelly.

[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 14, 2018 at 8:54 AM ]
Kelly is a god damn hammer 🔨🔨🔨🔨 Dude plays like he's 230 lbs. I want. Bobby Turner said the first attribute they look for in RBs is toughness. I'm not sure there's a p4p tougher RB in the draft than Kelly.

I'd throw Guice ahead of him as far as toughness and finishing plays go...like Kelly a lot though.

FYI the clip looks like it's from the 90s lol
Share 49ersWebzone