There are 193 users in the forums

WR Marcell Ateman Oklahoma State

Originally posted by jcs:
He's listed as a potential 4th-5th round prospect....he would have to have an amazing combine to move up to the 2nd if not late 1st round but then you have to wonder if his injury history keeps that from happening.

He's listed as a 4th-5th rd prospect by lance zierlein I've e seen other mocks that gave him as a late 1st (cbs has him as the 28th overall prospect)

Yeah there's question marks about all these WRs in this yrs draft...I like St Brown as well for a big-bodied WR
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Reported he might run a 4.45 and post a 40+ vert (at 6-4 220) I'd be down for that with our 2nd.

Man I want to move down in this draft

That would be ridiculous, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Same here lol
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Reported he might run a 4.45 and post a 40+ vert (at 6-4 220) I'd be down for that with our 2nd.

Man I want to move down in this draft

4.45 for such a big dude is pretty impressive. To be honest, I like his tape more than most of the higher ranked prospects.

I am open to moving down unless they are high on Quenton Nelson. If that's the case, we may have to move up our 2nd by a few spots if necessary to get Ateman.

That would be wild if he did that...free agency will be big on what we should do. Let's get it rolling!
Wouldnt mind taking him in either 2nd or 3rd round, but everything depends on free agency. If we somehow get Robinson in FA, I would probably wait till the 3rd rd that way in a couple years if Robinson doesnt pan out we have a receiver to plug right in.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Watching him, I see a little mike Evans
I'm just happy we're looking at these big bodied red zone threats!
I see a less explosive slower version of Julio Jones in the endzone.

Fountain later in the draft and call it a day. With the success the team had with 5th round pass catchers in Taylor and Kittle and then a diamond in the rough undrafted player like Kendrick Bourne looking promising, I think the staff will wait to later to address WR. Of course free agency, combine, and individual pro days will dictate a lot.
We already have a bunch of #2's & 3's on this team but no true redzone target this kid could fill that void.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

You just described Mike Williams

This dude is ripped like David Boston.
Originally posted by Digger:
This dude is ripped like David Boston.

Well David Boston sucked. 6'1 240 running a 4.3 doesn't help when your ankles can't hold up all that weight from the roids lol
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Julio kinda sucks in the endzone, so...
Originally posted by titan:

Next Deandre Smelter
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm not really buying the interest the 49ers have in him right now. Lynch just doesn't show his hand that easy and early.
Share 49ersWebzone