There are 210 users in the forums

2018 Senior Bowl

Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
I stand corrected, the criteria for NFC vs AFC was ditched years ago!!! Was just a coincidence that it's happened the last few years.

I think we might be screwed now, would take a lot of coaching staff being fired

Just Indy (so far). WhackAdoo is already out in NY.
Of course, we should beat the Titans if they play on Sunday like they played yesterday, soooooooooo...
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I stand corrected, the criteria for NFC vs AFC was ditched years ago!!! Was just a coincidence that it's happened the last few years.

I think we might be screwed now, would take a lot of coaching staff being fired

Just Indy (so far). WhackAdoo is already out in NY.

Hopefully Pagano gets canned
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Hopefully Pagano gets canned

Hard to imagine him keeping his job. He's been terrible in Indy. They will be looking for a fresh start
Interesting read as far as picks teams have made when they coach the Senior Bowl, lots of misses (happens) but a few mid round gems in there!

http://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/chicago-bears/players-drafted-nfl-head-coach-who-led-team-senior-bowl
Still hoping we get a chance to coach.

Right now assuming Browns keep Huehuehue Jackson around he's one.
Giants - new HC
Colts - likely new HC
Houston - possible new HC
Us

I don't see us winning another game given the competition but you never know, plus Rams may play their backups week 17. But if things stay the same I think we're coaching. Hue SHOULD be fired especially if they go 0-16. Bill O'Brien should NOT be fired but may be.
Originally posted by genus49:
Still hoping we get a chance to coach.

Right now assuming Browns keep Huehuehue Jackson around he's one.
Giants - new HC
Colts - likely new HC
Houston - possible new HC
Us

I don't see us winning another game given the competition but you never know, plus Rams may play their backups week 17. But if things stay the same I think we're coaching. Hue SHOULD be fired especially if they go 0-16. Bill O'Brien should NOT be fired but may be.

With all the injuries the Texans have had I can't see O'Brien getting the can, how instrumental he's been with Watson should guarantee his job (though I wouldn't be shocked if he quits).

Luckily the Texans still have to play the Colts. I can't see the Bucs or Bears winning again but hopefully they'll either have Strength of schedule or coaches fired. Fingers crossed
With all the injuries the Texans have had I can't see O'Brien getting the can, how instrumental he's been with Watson should guarantee his job (though I wouldn't be shocked if he quits).

Luckily the Texans still have to play the Colts. I can't see the Bucs or Bears winning again but hopefully they'll either have Strength of schedule or coaches fired. Fingers crossed

The Bears have the Browns this week.
Originally posted by Rivers77:

Hell yeah lol. Bucs play the Panthers so than an L. Texans play the Steelers so than an L too. So ill definitely take a Bears win atleast to put them up to 5 wins

Oh yeah, forgot that one, we just need the Texans to beat the Colts, and then a few trigger happy owners/GM's and we just might coach it.

Oh yeah, forgot that one, we just need the Texans to beat the Colts, and then a few trigger happy owners/GM's and we just might coach it.

Itll probs be the f**king Browns and Texans... Neither coach is getting fired IMO. Texans dont even have a first.. Theyre probably desperate trying to find a gem.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This guy has become one of my favorite players.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yeah I love the passion he brings...he's got that "it" factor. I have no idea if he'll be a top NFL QB but I won't doubt him.

I keep telling my NY buddies that he's gotta be on their draft radar and they just laugh at it.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yeah I love the passion he brings...he's got that "it" factor. I have no idea if he'll be a top NFL QB but I won't doubt him.

I keep telling my NY buddies that he's gotta be on their draft radar and they just laugh at it.

f**k yes. Mayfield and Allen gonna be in serious contentions to wind up in the top 7 around where were picking
Share 49ersWebzone