LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL. That you Guice?

I agree that's a bit silly, Barkley is a stud.
fun fact....9 out of the top 10 teams in rushing were in the playoffs this yr

Scouting report: badass motherf**ker
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Haha you sound like the guys your were debating last year . Guice is the man but there's gonna be some nice lookin players when it's our turn to pick. Is he your guy for the first round?
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Haha you sound like the guys your were debating last year . Guice is the man but there's gonna be some nice lookin players when it's our turn to pick. Is he your guy for the first round?

We arent the same team as last yr imo. I also think there's a difference from drafting a RB at two vs say the mid 1st. (I wouldn't take him at 9/10)

As far as if he's my guy, there has to be a lot done in FA first and I'm seeing it as a trade down scenario.

If we can get Ziggy, Fuller, and a center in FA then trade down with say zona for a 2nd I'm all for grabbing Guice.

Derrius Guice, 2 2nds and 2 3rds , plus a lot of flexibility because we got starters in FA would be pretty good IMO.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 17, 2018 at 12:45 PM ]
If you take Carlos Hyde, boost every madden stat by 15 points, you have Guice
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
If you take Carlos Hyde, boost every madden stat by 15 points, you have Guice

His injury rating still sucks even with the 15 boost

Scouting report: badass motherf**ker

Lmao. s**t was funny when he talked about something to be excited about..."Not Joe f**king Flacco" You ready to have a 49ers podcast like that NY? Me,you,NC, Hero and we have a special poster on every show

If we take Guice i want the trade down to be a lil more steep and we get more than just a 2nd.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jan 17, 2018 at 2:26 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Lmao. s**t was funny when he talked about something to be excited about..."Not Joe f**king Flacco" You ready to have a 49ers podcast like that NY? Me,you,NC, Hero and we have a special poster on every show

If we take Guice i want the trade down to be a lil more steep and we get more than just a 2nd.

I'd love to rock a podcast lol. Man I'd be thrilled with a mid 2nd and Guice.

I'd love to rock a podcast lol. Man I'd be thrilled with a mid 2nd and Guice.

Lmk dude.. Me,Midwest,Nef and Quest already have discussed it a lil.
We got connects around here and were decently known so i think a 20 minute daily 49ers podcast would be dope

Anynoot back to Guice.. If we can squeeze a 2nd and 3rd it would be great cause then id feel wed legit be able to trade up for another 1st like last year, or package two 3rds for a 2nd, etc. Etc.

We gotta see whats the latest you think Guice will last before whatever team you believe will pull the trigger.

Lmk dude.. Me,Midwest,Nef and Quest already have discussed it a lil.
We got connects around here and were decently known so i think a 20 minute daily 49ers podcast would be dope

Anynoot back to Guice.. If we can squeeze a 2nd and 3rd it would be great cause then id feel wed legit be able to trade up for another 1st like last year, or package two 3rds for a 2nd, etc. Etc.

We gotta see whats the latest you think Guice will last before whatever team you believe will pull the trigger.

I got a buddy in NJ that's talking about doing it, he's already been confronted by a sports website but it would be more than just football....Me, I want to talk football, fantasy, DFS, the draft, and whatever kind of BS lol. Let me know if something comes about for you guys.

As far as a trade with Guice, the more we get back the better, but looking at the draft value chart a 2nd is right on the money. IF there's a QB there maybe we get more who knows. Super early but I'm think Guice will still there at 15. (Ton of mock have Seattle/Baltimore taking him)
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 17, 2018 at 5:54 PM ]
I'm gonna say no to Guice. I don't think he fits what we are looking for and he won't be in range for us to draft with any value. No way we take him at 9 or 10. Can he even catch the ball? I feel like we should be looking at Sony Michel or Ronald Jones type players for our lead back or wait for Tevin Coleman. Guice has talent but not sure he's a good fit.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I'm gonna say no to Guice. I don't think he fits what we are looking for and he won't be in range for us to draft with any value. No way we take him at 9 or 10. Can he even catch the ball? I feel like we should be looking at Sony Michel or Ronald Jones type players for our lead back or wait for Tevin Coleman. Guice has talent but not sure he's a good fit.

He's a great fit. Dude has power, vision, is fast, with great feet/balance.....can rock in a ZBS IMO. He's not dancing around looking for a hole.

As far as pass catching, he wasn't asked to catch the ball at LSU, but he had no issue doing it.

I don't want to draft him at 9/10 either, but if we want to trade down and get more picks I'm all for it.

Jones and mitchel will be long gone before our 2nd rd pick...I'd rather get more picks and Guice then have to give up picks for jones/Michel.

As far a Coleman, you think kyle is gonna pay for him? Why do we have sign/pay for all of his players from other teams? Let's get our own squad.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 17, 2018 at 6:37 PM ]
I'm not saying we should draft him, but we will regret it for years if he is a Seahawk.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I'm not saying we should draft him, but we will regret it for years if he is a Seahawk.

If Seahawks don't address that O line Seattle will riot. Guice won't magically make lanes appear
Share 49ersWebzone