LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

Originally posted by jgarf08:

LOL..."Better prospect than Fournette"
Man this feels a lot like last year when we traded away the Saints used to pick my favorite RB, Alvin Kamara.

We trade up for a guy I'm iffy on and the Redskins use our original pick to draft Guice.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Man this feels a lot like last year when we traded away the Saints used to pick my favorite RB, Alvin Kamara.

We trade up for a guy I'm iffy on and the Redskins use our original pick to draft Guice.

Honestly don't blame them for passing up. We have good backs and if you think after Foster they will draft another immature jackass you're dreaming. They will at least get that right. Lol

Wow, either this has been blown out of proportion, or this kid is very stupid, how much damage can you do in 15 minutes?!

Guice certainly doesn't work out, or run like he's lazy, time will tell who's right about this. I hope the kid rams it down the Eagles throats twice a year.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
My draft crush! Gonna be a steal in the 2nd...if the Bucs land him that would be amazing value for them

Just glad I don't owe you a jersey! Was getting a bit twitchy with him falling and us trading up!

Not been a great draft for us so far, I'm still hoping my final huge crush (Obo) lands here. Would also take Shaquem Griffen, but later than originally as we have Warner.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

I would wait until he has played a season before laughing at that statement.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Never once heard you say Fournette was a harder worker than guice. Didn't know you had inside info on that too lmao
Done for the year with a torn ACL.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

what a bummer was looking forward to watching him this yr
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That run he had when he tore it was a damn good looking run too. Hopefully he recovers

Well there goes one of my picks for rookie of the year lol
Damn shame. I loved his film and was excited to see him play. (Not his side, off field issues though lol)
Brutal to go out like that. He was already showing his talent in the limited snaps he had. That's the risk with taking RBs high though. They get hurt at a far higher rate than any other position.
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Aug 12, 2018 at 1:48 AM ]
Sucks to see this.
One of many reasons to not draft rb's early. They drop like flies.

Best of luck to him though.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Aug 12, 2018 at 3:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone