LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

• Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Clark isn't gonna make up for cliff and Bennett. Sherman might not be back and like you said that OL is pure s**t. Drafting a RB would be a luxury for them and I don't think they're in that position.

I really hope you're right. I love Guice. As unlikely as it seems we'll get him, I will consider him not going to the Hawks a victory.
Originally posted by Homer:
Clark isn't gonna make up for cliff and Bennett. Sherman might not be back and like you said that OL is pure s**t. Drafting a RB would be a luxury for them and I don't think they're in that position.

I really hope you're right. I love Guice. As unlikely as it seems we'll get him, I will consider him not going to the Hawks a victory.

I can see them doing a mini trade down in first and with extra ammo they move back in for a 2nd 1st if he's available.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Overrated in my opinion.. played really great behind Fournette but wasn't that great when he became the man at LSU..

reach on the 1st, solid in the 2nd
Originally posted by 9moon:
Overrated in my opinion.. played really great behind Fournette but wasn't that great when he became the man at LSU..

This is where im at with him. I do think he is worthy of a late first in most drafts, but this on is so deep, i wouldn't spend a first on Guice in this draft.

I also think his upright running style will cause him issues in the NFL.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

This is where im at with him. I do think he is worthy of a late first in most drafts, but this on is so deep, i wouldn't spend a first on Guice in this draft.

I also think his upright running style will cause him issues in the NFL.

Lol Dude had a knee injury and once he got back to full health looked more than fine. He doesn't run anymore upright than zeke imo.

He had a injury a couple games into the season but looked more than fine when healthy. Had zero to do with being the man.

Well, well, well.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Well, well, well.

He's working with the browns now, Scotty gotta shut his mouth lol
This guy would be a perfect fit in our scheme/offense. Could we get him with one of our third rd picks....

Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
This guy would be a perfect fit in our scheme/offense. Could we get him with one of our third rd picks....

what? dude is a top 20 pick. We'd have to move down or up to get him.

Agreed. I cant see him making it to the second.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Agreed. I cant see him making it to the second.

I actually think he ends up going somewhere in the late first. 20-32
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I actually think he ends up going somewhere in the late first. 20-32

Top 20 pick after the combine imo
I think scot is right
Share 49ersWebzone