There are 140 users in the forums

AJ Brown- WR Ole Miss

Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Is this guy Anquon Boldin? He has the same bulk and strength which is rare at WR.

I love how the floor in cosells write up is boldin. Boldin was a savage and a great great wr

But I agree with poster above. Brown is definitely quicker and faster. For starters. 4.49 40 compared to Boldins 4.71 40. But you can also see it easily in the YAC. AJ brown has big play ability that Kyle loves. Can turn a simple play into a TD.

I'd love for him, Deebo, or Harmon to be available at 36
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Is this guy Anquon Boldin? He has the same bulk and strength which is rare at WR.

I love how the floor in cosells write up is boldin. Boldin was a savage and a great great wr

But I agree with poster above. Brown is definitely quicker and faster. For starters. 4.49 40 compared to Boldins 4.71 40. But you can also see it easily in the YAC. AJ brown has big play ability that Kyle loves. Can turn a simple play into a TD.

I'd love for him, Deebo, or Harmon to be available at 36

Not sold on Harmon. I would be very happy with Deebo or Brown though.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Not sold on Harmon. I would be very happy with Deebo or Brown though.

I'm sold
Man AJ Brown is just fun to watch

This guy is impressive
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
This guy is impressive

Yeah you can play him all over. I think the JuJu comp is on point. AJ is bigger (11 lbs), ran a faster 40, and had a better vert.

Not sure he makes it to 36 would love it though.
AJ/Pettis/Goodwin/Taylor/James/Bourne (maybe Matthews) is a pretty balanced WR Corp, you can move them around a lot based on matchups.

Throw in Kittle, a RB Corp that can all catch, and you got a pretty good offense.
This guy is impressive

Yeah you can play him all over. I think the JuJu comp is on point. AJ is bigger (11 lbs), ran a faster 40, and had a better vert.

Not sure he makes it to 36 would love it though.

Looks like a deep WR class. let's hope there's a quality WR there at 36, as I think WR needs to be the pick.
Looks like a deep WR class. let's hope there's a quality WR there at 36, as I think WR needs to be the pick.

Yup later 1st early 2nd seems to be the sweet spot for WR

No doubt there will be a quality WR there at 36. The only question with that is if we are taking one at 36 because there will also be a quality OL, S and CB available there too

Damn I really want brown but I think Lynch is gonna need to trade back into the 1st. Brown, Hollywood or Campbell along with bosa I can care less what we do the rest of the draft
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Damn I really want brown but I think Lynch is gonna need to trade back into the 1st. Brown, Hollywood or Campbell along with bosa I can care less what we do the rest of the draft

Hollywood's lisfranc injury scares me. Same thing Crabs and Ward dealt with coming out of college. Campbell seems more athlete than WR. I do agree, Brown might be out of range, but never know.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

No doubt there will be a quality WR there at 36. The only question with that is if we are taking one at 36 because there will also be a quality OL, S and CB available there too

That's exactly what I've been wondering lately. IF there is a quality O lineman available at 36 I could definitely see that breing the pick. Wouldn't be mad with Bosa and Risner to start the draft
[ Edited by illinois9er on Mar 26, 2019 at 5:45 AM ]
Originally posted by illinois9er:
That's exactly what I've been wondering lately. IF there is a quality O lineman available at 36 I could definitely see that breing the pick. Wouldn't be mad with Bosa and Risner to start the draft

Where you playing him though? They paid all three interior guys starter money. I like Risner, don't get me wrong, I just don't see happening.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Where you playing him though? They paid all three interior guys starter money. I like Risner, don't get me wrong, I just don't see happening.

Our O line depth across the whole team is in a bad way imo. Hopefully Richburg's injury last year was the reason for his poor play and Laken was adequate at best. I just would feel a lot more comfortable with adding another top tier piece to the mix.
Share 49ersWebzone