LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Josh Allen OLB/ILB/DE Kentucky

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Samerson449:
Josh Allen will be like khalil Mack and von Miller. Nick Bosa and quinien Williams are lineman. We need violence in our defense.

If you think Bosa and Q aren't violence and Allen is..then I question what the heck you've been watching

I was going to say the same thing... Bosa and Williams finish with force. Bosa especially comes with bad intentions... Allen may be most most athletic (although you could argue Williams), but he's more of an all-around player, not a devastating force like the other two...

It's a mistake to take Williams. Bosa or Allen it is.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Josh Allen will be like khalil Mack and von Miller. Nick Bosa and quinien Williams are lineman. We need violence in our defense.

If you think Bosa and Q aren't violence and Allen is..then I question what the heck you've been watching

I was going to say the same thing... Bosa and Williams finish with force. Bosa especially comes with bad intentions... Allen may be most most athletic (although you could argue Williams), but he's more of an all-around player, not a devastating force like the other two...

It's a mistake to take Williams. Bosa or Allen it is.
It's hardly a mistake.
Not that surprising that Allen fell out of the top 5. Unimpressive combine and measurables (arm length, hand size).
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Not that surprising that Allen fell out of the top 5. Unimpressive combine and measurables (arm length, hand size).

If you thought his combine numbers were bad how do you feel about Bosa's. They were pretty comparable.
He fell into a good defense already. He'll be fine.
Originally posted by jcs:
If you thought his combine numbers were bad how do you feel about Bosa's. They were pretty comparable.

Bosa's game is less about athleticism and more about technical ability and power. Allen was said to be a lesser player but with a much higher ceiling due to his superior athletic ability. Then he tested out worse than Bosa.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by jcs:

Bosa's game is less about athleticism and more about technical ability and power. Allen was said to be a lesser player but with a much higher ceiling due to his superior athletic ability. Then he tested out worse than Bosa.
Bosa wouldn't have gone top 5 if he wasn't physically talented.
Jags are smart. Tremendous value. Good luck to Allen and the jags. I really liked Allen . Also like the Jags as a team.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
What a beast. Elite in every aspect.

Originally posted by okdkid:
What a beast. Elite in every aspect.

Okay this guy I'm rooting for big time

Good dude. I look forward to following his carer in Jacksonville, especially since they play virtually the same defense we do.
How's he looking so far
he was my draft crush. (and q williams)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
How's he looking so far

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
he was my draft crush. (and q williams)

Same. Although we drafted my number 1 in Bosa!
Share 49ersWebzone