LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia

• napo
  • Veteran
Profootballtalk reporting Roquan has come to terms and deal sholld be finalized tonight.
4 yrs 18 mil
Originally posted by 49erWill:
4 yrs 18 mil

He's worth it
How'd he look week 1???
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
How'd he look week 1???

First NFL snap was a sack.
Haven't heard his name much and I saw two bears games. To be fair I wasn't singling him out. Has he done anything? Darius Leonard and Fred Warner leading the league in tackles and roquan isn't even top 60.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Haven't heard his name much and I saw two bears games. To be fair I wasn't singling him out. Has he done anything? Darius Leonard and Fred Warner leading the league in tackles and roquan isn't even top 60.

Cause Mack is tackling everything
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Naw Mack has 11 lol

I haven't watched a lot of Colts games...for obvious reasons but I'm hearing Leonard is basically their Derek Smith.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
HE may just be getting all the recognition against opposing OL ... no???

• okdkid
  • Veteran

Naw Mack has 11 lol

People literally make stuff up. The fact is he has yet to live up to the unwarranted webzone hype. Maybe one day he will. Good player. But way overhyped on this board. Happens every year.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Naw Mack has 11 lol

People literally make stuff up. The fact is he has yet to live up to the unwarranted webzone hype. Maybe one day he will. Good player. But way overhyped on this board. Happens every year.

He looked really good in college and I liked him a lot. I started the discussion to see if anyone was paying close attention . Because I wasn't.
He looked really good in college and I liked him a lot. I started the discussion to see if anyone was paying close attention . Because I wasn't.

He missed pretty much the entire preseason due to his contract situation. He just got his first start a couple weeks ago. I think by the end of the season you'll see him balling out and looking like the playmaker he was at Georgia.
  • napo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

Naw Mack has 11 lol

If he was overhyped, it wasn't just on this board, it was by pretty much every football expert. Might be a good idea to wait a few games before writing him off.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by napo:
If he was overhyped, it wasn't just on this board, it was by pretty much every football expert. Might be a good idea to wait a few games before writing him off.

? I said he was a good player. Solomon Thomas is also a good player. Every team needs guys like that.
Share 49ersWebzone