LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

What would you rather have?

Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Both Fournette and Elliott went in the top 5 and Barkley is a better prospect than either of them.

Sorry I meant for us

I think it's fine if you go after OL CB OLB WR with the next 4 picks and target some of those positions in the off season with free agents
Barkley is more than just a runner, he can block and catch too
I want!!
https://www.theringer.com/2017/9/29/16384752/saquon-barkley-penn-state-nittany-lions-highlights
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
They went 54-90 with him, that is not lucky. The team was poorly built.

Nice sense of humor

My bad
1 DE Demarcus Lawrence pass rushers are hard to find only 26 yrs old
2 QB Kirk Cousins no need to gamble on a draft pick and miss
3 C Rick Weston Richburg the interior of our line is getting killed not going to matter what QB is back there if we can't block
4 RB. DRAFT 1ST RD BARKLEY Penn St
5. G. DRAFT. 2ND. RD NELSON NOTRE DAME hopefully Joshua Garnett does something for us
We have the choice of a QB that we KNOW can play at a high level and a top 5 pick for pass rusher? I'm sold.

I may be so bold to say we have a playoff contending team (wildcard) with those two players alone being added and no other draft picks. Keep in mind, we are missing Foster, Reid, and Tank (can't believe I'm mentioning him).

We have a player on D playing put of his mind. Adoing just another good player at the post important position on D changes everything.

On offense, we see our issues. Put in a guaranteedifferent player at QB, and we are in the hunt in the NFC West based off of the games this season.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Greg Gabriel doesn't think Barkley is better than Elliot/Fournette. Compared him to McCaffrey of the Panthers.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Greg Gabriel doesn't think Barkley is better than Elliot/Fournette. Compared him to McCaffrey of the Panthers.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by FL9er:

Lol he's 230 lbs, and just as talented as all 3 of those players, maybe not better but I think he is elite
Share 49ersWebzone