There are 265 users in the forums

OG/C Watch List

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Please let this happen. Either Weston or Lindsley from GB

Forgot about Lindsey, for some reason I bought the signed him to a big contract

Sounds like a plan, sign 1 and draft your other starting G in the 2nd..wish Hernandez was a fit bc he's a beast, the kid from bama with looks like a solid player, forget his name...

We got two very young OGs in Garnett/tomlinson...I'm not throwing the towel in on those guys just yet. C needs to be an upgrade

You want to watch Fusco at any point in the future?
Originally posted by jreff22:

Did I mention him at all lol?

You draft a kid to get him off the roster. We signed 3 guys including him and they all sucked. Better to address the position in the draft.

You draft a kid to get him off the roster. We signed 3 guys including him and they all sucked. Better to address the position in the draft.

Or FA all depends both Garnett/tomlinson are still in their rookie deals I'd like to see more out of them...they will bring in competition without question though
Maybe bc he's the newest addition but I keep forgettting about Tomlinson, his debut has led to positive thinking so far I agree..I think I'd still draft a G in at least the 3rd just for depth just in case of an injury like Garnett's this year..but your right C and the dude taking snaps has to be upgraded definitely but that's another thread lol

Personally I like the plan of signing a veteran center to replace Kilgore, and then drafting an OT/OG in the second like Wyatt or Ivey. Basically they would be our future replacement for Staley, but could compete with Garnett/Tomlinson in the interim at OG.
Originally posted by Bimbo_Coles:
Maybe bc he's the newest addition but I keep forgettting about Tomlinson, his debut has led to positive thinking so far I agree..I think I'd still draft a G in at least the 3rd just for depth just in case of an injury like Garnett's this year..but your right C and the dude taking snaps has to be upgraded definitely but that's another thread lol

Personally I like the plan of signing a veteran center to replace Kilgore, and then drafting an OT/OG in the second like Wyatt or Ivey. Basically they would be our future replacement for Staley, but could compete with Garnett/Tomlinson in the interim at OG.

That seems perfectly nice for me. You create depth,young competition while building for the future as well.

But that would mean im okay with that OL being a 3rd rounder since hed be a an instant push starter.

Pass rusher,QB,WR are my first 3 needs but ofcourse FA would play a huge role we cant project. For example if no Hyde im placing RB and OL next and theres the first 3 rounds. Id take a LB in the 4th.
Share 49ersWebzone