LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

2018 Pass Rushers

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Jaylon Ferguson(DE) from Louisiana tech

Marcell Frazier(DE) from Missouri

What's the breakdown from the college for experts ???

Anyone ???
👀

*Fires up the tape*
Originally posted by Heroism:
👀

*Fires up the tape*

Fires up somen else.. Hey im recovering from a bad ankle sprain!
Ho-lee-s**t Phoenix had this guy in his mock, but I hadn't gotten a chance to watch him yet.

I've barely delved into his tape, but I can already confidently say this kid is a special athlete. His movement ability for a guy his size(listed at 6'6" 260 lbs???) absolutely jumps off the screen. I need to see more, but he looks A LOT like Danielle Hunter. This might be the guy I've been looking for. He looks like he'll blow up the combine.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 6, 2017 at 2:42 PM ]
Ho-lee-s**t Phoenix had this guy in his mock, but I hadn't gotten a chance to watch him yet.

I've barely delved into his tape, but I can already confidently say this kid is a special athlete. His movement ability for a guy his size(listed at 6'6" 260 lbs???) absolutely jumps off the screen. I need to see more, but he looks A LOT like Danielle Hunter. This might be the guy I've been looking for. He looks like he'll blow up the combine.

Who dat? Davenport?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Who dat? Davenport?

He looks like a man among boys in these highlights...
This guy is really 6'6" 260 lbs?!?!?!?! This is freaky type stuff right here. Ridiculously easy movement in space for a guy his size.

[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 6, 2017 at 3:09 PM ]
This guy is really 6'6" 260 lbs?!?!?!?! This is freaky type stuff right here. Ridiculously easy movement in space for a guy his size.

Looks like a legit SAM that can move to me

David Erving at base elephant
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 6, 2017 at 3:13 PM ]

He's a LEO through and through. Ive had him mocked in my 3rd round

I missed your mock, adrian.

You and I have similar taste in players.

Its good stuff
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

He's a LEO through and through. Ive had him mocked in my 3rd round

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

Its good stuff

Chubb and Davenport...

Great 2nd or 3rd round pick kid can go higher with a good combine IMO
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Marquis Haynes - 6'3" 225 pounds - DE - Ole Miss

30 sacks in 4 seasons and 2017 isn't finished yet. If they miss on Harold Landry, Bradley Chubb, Clelin Ferrell and Arden Key, there is always Marquis Haynes!!!

He has a little bit of Von Miller in him!!!

I just don't know too much about his background yet.

He as solid as they come in regard to the person. Hard worker, takes being a role model seriously. Super fast. I love this guy. Exactly the kind of player we want on the 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone