There are 287 users in the forums

2018 Pass Rushers

Joe Jackson will be a name to watch...but in 2019. Would be nice to get an extra pick in the first that year to grab him.
Originally posted by genus49:
Joe Jackson will be a name to watch...but in 2019. Would be nice to get an extra pick in the first that year to grab him.

He certainly looks the part and would be awesome in number 99 here, tho I don't think he has the long arms of aldon smith
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by genus49:

He certainly looks the part and would be awesome in number 99 here, tho I don't think he has the long arms of aldon smith

Buckner disapproves
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Buckner disapproves

Buck can switch to 94 :p thomas gets the scraps at this point haha
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Buckner disapproves

Buck can switch to 94 :p thomas gets the scraps at this point haha

Lol Thomas gets a 70 number

He needs to get stronger, but I really like him in the 2nd.
Originally posted by saniner:

He needs to get stronger, but I really like him in the 2nd.

They were saying the same thing about an ex bulldog Leonard Floyd and he turned out to be a beast..
This upcoming pass rush class is pretty underwhelming
Originally posted by 49ers808:
This upcoming pass rush class is pretty underwhelming

definitely more top heavy. We have to hope that one emerges at the top of the draft or we sign a stud in FA. A pure edge rusher is the only reason I won't get upset if we draft another d-line in the first.
Jaylon Ferguson(DE) from Louisiana tech

Marcell Frazier(DE) from Missouri

What's the breakdown from the college for experts ???

I'm liking Clelin Ferrell out of Clemson. He's a bit raw but improved from last year. Could easily see him rise into mid first round
Originally posted by jersey49er:
They were saying the same thing about an ex bulldog Leonard Floyd and he turned out to be a beast..

He might not make a LEO, but an attacking Beasley or Ingram type SAM can be just as valuable
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Originally posted by jersey49er:

He might not make a LEO, but an attacking Beasley or Ingram type SAM can be just as valuable

3 down SAM or 3 down elephant is good with me. Heck i dont care if we go back to back picks Ofcourse thats IF we strike out in FA. A mini trade down again would be great to try and get another 2nd. Then we could get our OL G/T as well. Wed then still have two 3rds, a 4th and a 55th(probs more if we trade down).
Originally posted by DJamhour:
I'm liking Clelin Ferrell out of Clemson. He's a bit raw but improved from last year. Could easily see him rise into mid first round

ER1 for me, if he comes out
Clemson redshirt sophomore DE Clelin Ferrell had five TFL and 12 tackles in Saturday's win over NC State.

Old hat for Ferrell, who reached five TFL for the second time in three games. "Ferrell also has long arms and strong hands," Kiper wrote. "He needs to work on developing consistent pass-rushing moves, but the third-year sophomore is a first-round prospect. He's likely a prototypical 4-3 end in the NFL." Kiper ranks Ferrell as the No. 2 draft-eligible DE for the 2018 draft.

Clemson not getting the draft hype but they have 4 or 5 very solid prospects
Share 49ersWebzone