Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Damn, he chokeslammed the running back.

Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Damn, he chokeslammed the running back.

LOL nice...I think he'd be a beast at SAM
Fortunately for the Niners, this draft is loaded with very good to excellent pass rushers/OLB's. Bowser's moving up a number of draft boards and would be an excellent pick. So would Jordan Willis, whom I can't believe isn't getting more love. Dude's got the size, skillset and ran a 4.53 at the combine. That's all good for Lynch/Shanahan, as they're sure to land one of these guys.
This dude looks like a monster
I was thinking that he would be a great guy to get at #34, then I thought, would he play in our Nickel? Bowman (if healthy) is one, Malcolm Smith and Ray Ray are good candidates as well. Plus when we actually get our full time WILL he should be a Nickel defender by default.

SAM is traditionally less valuable, but if used like the Falcons use Beasley I can see it
Originally posted by lamontb:

Give me Thomas and Bowser and let them run amuck. Defense would be a hell of a lot faster more explosive.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Give me Thomas and Bowser and let them run amuck. Defense would be a hell of a lot faster more explosive.

So much of this!!!

This!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

I thought you wanted Thomas and Harris? Make up your mind!
Originally posted by FL9er:

Personally I think Harris goes in the 1st (would love)...Thomas and bowser are some serious athletic players with the 1st two picks!

And his stock is still climbing.....

Houston EDGE/LB visited the Falcons, Dolphins and Ravens, according to Adam Caplan.

Dane Brugler recently mentioned the Cowboys interest in Bowser at No. 28. Teams likely think Bowser can fit any system, either in a stand up role or as a consistent pass rusher. Bowser is a freaky athlete, testing in the 95th percentile, and has a similar game to Dion Jordan out of Oregon, as well as Julian Peterson. He will likely be a first round pick.
Move down, Charles Harris, Zach cunningham ,Tyus Bowser first 2 rounds?

Someone like Fabian Moreau or Ahkello witherspoon in the 3rd....then RB, wr, FS depth, NT
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Apr 21, 2017 at 8:56 AM ]

Thomas and Harris is the best combo but Harris won't be available. Bowser probably will be.
Originally posted by genus49:

Thomas and Harris is the best combo but Harris won't be available. Bowser probably will be.

Looks like he has a lot of Beasley/Irvin in him.
Been killing it all preseason long, looking like a beast in the making.
Share 49ersWebzone