LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

Sleeper ILB Haason Reddick (2nd Round Target)

I think we're trading down for Harris,if Harris isn't the guy I think it's this guy.
WANT
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
I think we're trading down for Harris,if Harris isn't the guy I think it's this guy.

Just your opinion or you have quotes or other info to back it up? I'm just curious
Originally posted by DJamhour:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Just your opinion or you have quotes or other info to back it up? I'm just curious

No just opinion. Think they fit the profiles of guys we're looking for.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I'd take him at #2 I know u will call me crazy but he'll be tha best linebacker 2-3 yrs frm now

I wouldn't hate it.

I'm actually leaning towards Reddick, Howard, Davis, or McCaffery at 2. I don't think a trade down will be available and the draft is so deep at CB, S, (traditional) RB, DL, and SAM/Leo that I think it makes since to go elsewhere at 2.
bye bye to tha best LB in this draft dont hit our guys see u in free agency in 5 years
I see some Cards fans already calling this dude a bust. Anyone with a brain could see the bust-to-be in Robert Nkemdiche from a galaxy away. Are the Cardinals slowly morphing into the Cleveland Browns? Their last six first-round picks are starting to look terrible. What happened to Deon Bucannon? Injuries?

Whew, thank god Jed didn't hire Terry McDonough.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 4, 2018 at 1:36 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
I see some Cards fans already calling this dude a bust. Anyone with a brain could see the bust-to-be in Robert Nkemdiche from a galaxy away. Are the Cardinals slowly morphing into the Cleveland Browns? Their last six first-round picks are starting to look terrible. What happened to Deon Bucannon? Injuries?

Terry drafted David Johnson he just can't pick in the first round like John Elway. Okay he probably got lucky with Johnson but you know the good ol boys league that's job security for a few years. Like Trent Baalke got how much slack cause of 1 draft.

this yrs Edmunds

Too early to call him a bust but he was losing snaps at the season went on, didn't look good. Taking a guy in the 1st round who was a college pass rusher and projecting him to MLB doesn't appear to have been such a great idea after all. I see similar issues with people projecting Edmunds to be a pass rusher in the NFL despite having no experience of doing it in college.

No need to get cute, just have guys go and do what they do best.

Sounds like the Cards are trying to move him
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Sounds like the Cards are trying to move him

Damn, i'd definitely take him here but of course it's a division rival so that's not gonna happen.
Yikes, I just saw that he lost his job to Gerald Hodges.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Anyone would think that these draft picks were some kind of lottery or something?
Share 49ersWebzone