LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

Harold Landry Boston College DE/OLB

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Yeah was curious if Wake was getting them. Also odd they don't even have the fumble registered . Usually they will show fumbles and fumbles lost

Looking at that highlight tape though. Wake was clearly the star. And still explosive.
+1
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Nevermind
[ Edited by FL9er on Sep 9, 2019 at 4:11 PM ]
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Koldo:
We traded up for Pettis when we could have done the same to get Landry.

Just when I almost forget this, someone brings it back up. My son, my beautiful son, half a country away because he wasn't big enough for Lynch/Shanahan.
Painful but let me bump the Eddie Jackson thread and reminisce about taking Joe William's instead.
Titans ended up with 2 of my draft crushes: AJ Brown and Harold Landry.
Yea dude is balling
Got another sack.
Harold Landry and Nick Bosa would've been sweet.
They tried to slander my boy, but you can't keep a good man down.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/06/brian-daboll-isaiah-mckenzie-buffalo-bills-tennessee-titans-analysis-key-plays/

With 2:09 left, Gore essentially iced the game with a 19-yard cutback run off left tackle. It probably should have been a 3-yard tackle for loss by Titans linebacker Harold Landry. He came flying off left tackle on the run, designed to go to the right.

But the 36-year-old Gore showed the kind of amazing contact balance that has made him the No. 4 rusher in NFL history. He ran through Landry's tackle attempt and raced to the Titans' 31.
[ Edited by John_Candy on Oct 6, 2019 at 6:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
They tried to slander my boy, but you can't keep a good man down.

he reminds me of a lesser Dee Ford. Ford's explosivness off the snap is insane, but I feel like they have a similar game.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
he reminds me of a lesser Dee Ford. Ford's explosivness off the snap is insane, but I feel like they have a similar game.

Yup, same style of player, but Ford is way more twitched up. Landry would've been a perfect compliment to Bosa's game.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yup, same style of player, but Ford is way more twitched up. Landry would've been a perfect compliment to Bosa's game.

He would have been Hopefully Pettis can show why Kyle moved up for him

If he had Landry, there would be no Bosa. We may have closed out one of those closer games. Don't sh*t on the gift that was 4-12 last year by wishing we had Landry .
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

If he had Landry, there would be no Bosa. We may have closed out one of those closer games. Don't sh*t on the gift that was 4-12 last year by wishing we had Landry .

Landry wasn't any good last year. I don't think he would've won us an extra game.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Landry, sack #7
Share 49ersWebzone