LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

My Mock Offseason Version 1

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I like all of it (Front Office and Coaches / Notable Cuts / Not Re-Signed / Re-Signed / Free Agency)... not sure about the draft, but the rest is cool.

As for this "49ers trade Tank Carradine and 2018 6th round pick to Eagles for WR Nelson Agholor"

I hope Baalkaca tries that on the Eagles, then gets his teeth kicked in for even suggesting such robbery (Tank's a bum at best!!)... Nelson probably has some upside / potential to get better.
Cool stories guys but rumor is there is a new sheriff in town who is making the picks so might as well stop dreaming:

Originally posted by Alfienator:
Does Trent Baalke have twitter? Do a mock draft here and tweet him the link

lol I wouldn't if I was him lol
Originally posted by LVJay:
He just likes those ones a lot, he's been dying to use them

lol I guess
I like all of it (Front Office and Coaches / Notable Cuts / Not Re-Signed / Re-Signed / Free Agency)... not sure about the draft, but the rest is cool.

As for this "49ers trade Tank Carradine and 2018 6th round pick to Eagles for WR Nelson Agholor"

I hope Baalkaca tries that on the Eagles, then gets his teeth kicked in for even suggesting such robbery (Tank's a bum at best!!)... Nelson probably has some upside / potential to get better.

I didn't see that...I want no part of Nelson, he offers nothing that Patton can't currently do (which isn't much). I'd be pissed if they felt they corrected the WR spot by bringing in this bum.
Originally posted by donalddole:
Cool stories guys but rumor is there is a new sheriff in town who is making the picks so might as well stop dreaming:

Arnold's going to get Lynch into shape.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I didn't see that...I want no part of Nelson, he offers nothing that Patton can't currently do (which isn't much). I'd be pissed if they felt they corrected the WR spot by bringing in this bum.

So an even swap (a bum for a bum) is all that would be... you're right, leave the bum in Philly. I wouldn't mind just giving them Tank for free tho just so we can have a vacant spot
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
Originally posted by donalddole:

"Jed York? More laik DEAD York!" *BOOM*

We can dream right?
So an even swap (a bum for a bum) is all that would be... you're right, leave the bum in Philly. I wouldn't mind just giving them Tank for free tho just so we can have a vacant spot

yeah pretty sure we already swapped a 1st round pick bust for a 1st round pick bust with AJ and Jon Baldwin
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

yeah pretty sure we already swapped a 1st round pick bust for a 1st round pick bust with AJ and Jon Baldwin

And Rashuan Woods for Sammy Davis but I figured 3rd time's the charm

Share 49ersWebzone