LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Nathan Peterman-QB-Pitt

Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Well, he got a rude introduction to the playoffs. What'd he come in on, 3rd and 27 deep in his own territory losing late in the 4th quarter??? Whatever his sins were, that paid off a few off them.

No? He came in on 4th and 3, converted it by running for a first (even though he fumbled) then he threw a pick a couple plays later
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Well, he got a rude introduction to the playoffs. What'd he come in on, 3rd and 27 deep in his own territory losing late in the 4th quarter??? Whatever his sins were, that paid off a few off them.

No? He came in on 4th and 3, converted it by running for a first (even though he fumbled) then he threw a pick a couple plays later

You're right. I was confusing that with something else I thought I saw this weekend. Brain starts to go kaput after 10 hours of football.

You're right. I was confusing that with something else I thought I saw this weekend. Brain starts to go kaput after 10 hours of football.

Oh yea. I think you're mixing it up with Derek Anderson coming in at 3rd and 17 when cam went out.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Oh yea. I think you're mixing it up with Derek Anderson coming in at 3rd and 17 when cam went out.

Bingo! Thanks, I was beginning to think I imagined it. It's been known to happen lol.

Edit-Actually I think I was conflating the two - Peterman's intro to the playoffs + Anderson's situation. Whatever
[ Edited by RTFirefly on Jan 8, 2018 at 8:04 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

He was the best QB on their roster this offseason. Played a lot better than Beathard too and is the likely long term backup to Allen.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He was the best QB on their roster this offseason. Played a lot better than Beathard too and is the likely long term backup to Allen.

Good for him!! He had a rough start to his nfl career glad to see him doing well. Might be time to move this thread to NFL Talk
Same. I'm happy for him. I had him mocked to us as well and a great fit for Kyle's system. Good luck kid!
Going to make Ken Dorsey look like Peyton Manning.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Going to make Ken Dorsey look like Peyton Manning.

Going to make Shaun Hill look like Brett Favre.

Makes Deshone Kizer look like Joe Montana. Does he have the worse interception percentage in history? Seriously.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
WTF is wrong with this kid? I'm rooting for him, but he stinks from crapping out s**tty numbers.
Lol
Share 49ersWebzone