LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

NT Vita Vea - Washington - 6'5" - 332

Originally posted by 4912:
Where is he projected to go?

9-22ish
Originally posted by Heroism:
I love how he just discards grown men like they're children lmao.

Looking for a gif of him in punt coverage in their bowl game. 346 lbs bearing down
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
The buffet.

I challenge you all to watch Vita's tape and not laugh. It's chock-full of plays like this one:

I love how he just discards grown men like they're children lmao.

Definitely wouldn't mind him at 9/10. He's a difference maker.
I love that he plays with no gloves. Bad ass.

He's not who I want at 9, but at the same time, I wouldn't be upset. What gives me pause is that drafting Vita would relegate Solomon to edge because we're not pulling Vita off the field in nickel. Not sure we should do that. If they want Vita, I think they can tinker with their nose alignment. Maybe instead of using a tilted nose, they can have him play head up over the center in an 'eagle front.'
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 31, 2018 at 5:50 PM ]
I love that he plays with no gloves. Bad ass.

He's not who I want at 9, but at the same time, I wouldn't be upset. What gives me pause is that drafting Vita would relegate Solomon to edge because we're not pulling Vita off the field in nickel. Not sure we should do that. If they want Vita, I think they can tinker with their nose alignment. Maybe instead of using a tilted nose, they can have him play head up over the center in an 'eagle front.'

Trade AA, trade Mitchell, trade down and taking him I definitely wouldn't be upset with the move. We'd have some great picks to maneuver and target our guys while probs getting extra picks for next year too.
Most looks enticing but we already have some much invested with our front 4 I'd hate to see another high picked used there.
Originally posted by 4912:
Most looks enticing but we already have some much invested with our front 4 I'd hate to see another high picked used there.

That's why we'd have to trade AA and Mitchell for picks. Also trading down to get even further compensation to allow the move.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Trade AA, trade Mitchell, trade down and taking him I definitely wouldn't be upset with the move. We'd have some great picks to maneuver and target our guys while probs getting extra picks for next year too.

TBH, if they want to draft a nose, this is the guy I want: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/190238-nathan-shepherd-dt-nt-fort-hays-state

Surprised there's no Da'ron Payne thread.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 31, 2018 at 7:53 PM ]
TBH, if they want to draft a nose, this is the guy I want: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/190238-nathan-shepherd-dt-nt-fort-hays-state

Was just about to ask how big shepherd was... won't lie, I didn't know who he was prior to the senior bowl, but he looks special.

As for Payne, he was my crush last draft for who to look forward to in a 2 year mock plan...but I figure people aren't interested in a nose tackle who is guarenteed to be out of reach by our 2nd rounder

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Heard he's a bad boy...nobody wants another 1T/3T doe lol. Juice gotta be worth the squeeze. Example if you trade down and get a 2nd you can groom up a starter that woulda been say 1st round worthy afterall. Also trading a couple of interior DTs for picks and see if you can hit on those.
As I said drafting him kinda puts Thomas in limbo, I don't really care about AA and Mitchell.

Even after I say that I still wouldn't mind drafting him. Rotate these guys for years so they are fresh etc. sign Ziggy. Boom.

I get a hardon imagining him and Buckner in the middle. It would be like a video game.
I don't think this mutant is getting enough love on the forums here. The more I watch of him - he's ridiculous. The scary part is you can tell his frame can add more muscle!
Forgot to post this the other day when I was watching his UCLA tape. Vita's hump move devastates opponents. He bludgeons the right guard five yards backward.

[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 6, 2018 at 9:35 PM ]
God damn
Share 49ersWebzone