There are 157 users in the forums

Malik McDowell DL/OLB - Michigan State

Early 2nd rounder cut by Seattle after never having played a single snap.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/26/seahawks-cut-2017-second-round-pick-malik-mcdowell-who-never-played-a-snap/
Really liked him and hope he can eventually recover but man is he an idiot
Dam dude flamed out quick
Originally posted by lamontb:
Dam dude flamed out quick

Wouldn't say flamed ot. He had an ATV accident which has led to many speculating if he'll ever be able to play again.
Malik McDowell was one of my favorite players to watch on film. It's a shame his career is probably over because I would have like to have seen what he could do at this level.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Shame that his career ended before it even started. He was the toughest matchup for Nelson and McGlinchey.

Sigh
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Sigh

I'm not 100% sure... but I think he wanted a supervisor.
Man this guy has major issues with transportation.

Alarming video released Tuesday shows defensive tackle Malik McDowell allegedly attacking a Michigan police officer and wrestling him for his stun gun during a routine traffic stop in February.

The video, obtained by TMZ Sports, appears to show McDowell, 23, exchanging words with a Lathrup Village police officer outside a local gas station. The officer can be heard repeatedly telling McDowell to "have a seat in your car."

The free agent and former Michigan State defensive tackle was pulled over after authorities reportedly witnessed his jeep spinning out while speeding.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Sigh

I'm not 100% sure... but I think he wanted a supervisor.

I'm 100% sure that's how you commit suicide by cop.

Nice pick, Seattle. That's really the bright spot in all of this.

I wanna talk to your supervisor.
Share 49ersWebzone