LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Grade the 49ers Entire Draft & UDFA Signings!

Grade the 49ers Entire Draft & UDFA Signings!

^^^^^^^^
Yes it should be one of the great pre seasons. So many players to watch out for.
I say we subtract the 3 injured players from this draft and add the 3 injured players from last years which makes this an a
Thomas, Reaser, Millard are going to red-shirt. Borland has some sort of shoulder issue so he could too though not likely. Lynch and Ramsey are very very raw and need a lot of work and both are candidates for red-shirt too though the reasons may have to be mildly fabricated.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Scoots:
Thomas, Reaser, Millard are going to red-shirt. Borland has some sort of shoulder issue so he could too though not likely. Lynch and Ramsey are very very raw and need a lot of work and both are candidates for red-shirt too though the reasons may have to be mildly fabricated.

Every time I read a post about this guy all I see is a slightly lest talented Bruce Irving. Lynch could end up being very effective but I question the guy's ability to think. Which can hurt... A LOT.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by Scoots:

Every time I read a post about this guy all I see is a slightly lest talented Bruce Irving. Lynch could end up being very effective but I question the guy's ability to think. Which can hurt... A LOT.

Good comparison on the Bruce Irving, if he can do a 'check up from the neck up' as JH always says, he could develop into a Irving type player.
Anyone have a change of opinion at this point of the pre-season?
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Anyone have a change of opinion at this point of the pre-season?

Not yet.
Share 49ersWebzone