LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

So disappointed in our lack of aggression.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
NOW after these last 2 selections i can say i am disapointed why havent we addressed the QB position & take some NO NAME CORNER from SMU.

We got Blaine Gabbert doe

We are adding DB depth, nothing wrong with that
Originally posted by Garcia:
NOW after these last 2 selections i can say i am disapointed why havent we addressed the QB position & take some NO NAME CORNER from SMU.

I like the late round approach. And even though he had some truly atrocious stats in Jax, I don't think Gabbert has gone full Carrtard yet -- just as project worthy as any late round pick.

I cant tell if u are serious bout the Gabbert comment, u really trust that bum to be Kap's back up???

I cant tell if u are serious bout the Gabbert comment, u really trust that bum to be Kap's back up???

So you would rather trust a late round rookie who hasnt seen the speed of the progame yet?
A year ago Baalke drafted Marcus Cooper in the 7th, and people our b****ing at Baalke's DB picks.

Lack of agressioni, Baalke trade for Stevie Johnson. Other than the ridiculous lopsided Buf trade for Watkins, that is the most aggressive play all weekend.
[ Edited by LottOfDefense on May 10, 2014 at 2:26 PM ]
I guess you Borland doubters will just have see him play...he's a Zach Thomas-type. People told him at every level he couldn't play, yet he continued to prove the doubters wrong. All he does is blow people up...so I'd expect to see him on the field this season, backing up Wilhoite. This isn't just a ST guy as some of you seem to think. Read about him...look at his film. If you're not convinced, then I don't know what to say.
Quest4six is nowhere to be seen.
Ok so this "was the deepest draft in years" I am so NOT Happy. Only pick that I actually like is Hyde. Every other pick I have doubts about. But who knows til they suit up and play.
Originally posted by 5280High:

So you would rather trust a late round rookie who hasnt seen the speed of the progame yet?

but... but... it works on madden.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by 5280High:

but... but... it works on madden.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
^^^ gif
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Ok so this "was the deepest draft in years" I am so NOT Happy. Only pick that I actually like is Hyde. Every other pick I have doubts about. But who knows til they suit up and play.

Quick question. What did you think of the 2012 draft? Since we cut Fleming today and James will be supplanted in the backfield by the only pick you like, the Niners needed to refill their roster with the young talent that they didn't get in 2012. Just a thought.
Share 49ersWebzone