There are 211 users in the forums

OTC's Big 256 Board -- Mock Included (5/1/14)

I really like your draft projections. I think Baalke will move up to get Beckham, and that a trade for LMJ will be part of that move. Beckham is not only a fast, shifty WR, he also returns kicks--making LMJ expendable.

I also agree with your projection of selecting two OLinemen. Assuming Kilgore moves into the starting C position, that leaves Snyder and Looney as subs for the interior line spots, and I hope we've seen the last of Snyder.

One thing you may have missed is the selection of a power runner, in case Lattimore is not a sufficient replacement for Gore.

Overall, though I think you focused on the pressing position needs and accurately project what Baalke might do this year.
[ Edited by oldninerdude on May 5, 2014 at 11:51 AM ]
OTC, you have #162 Ricardo Allen as "Notre Dame" he's a Purdue guy (Purdue is a big rival of ND's) if you could fix that, I would appreciate it much.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
I really like your draft projections. I think Baalke will move up to get Beckham, and that a trade for LMJ will be part of that move. Beckham is not only a fast, shifty WR, he also returns kicks--making LMJ expendable.

I also agree with your projection of selecting two OLinemen. Assuming Kilgore moves into the starting C position, that leaves Snyder and Looney as subs for the interior line spots, and I hope we've seen the last of Snyder.

One thing you may have missed is the selection of a power runner, in case Lattimore is not a sufficient replacement for Gore.

Overall, though I think you focused on the pressing position needs and accurately project what Baalke might do this year.

Hey, I much appreciate the feedback and kind words. You could definitely be right about a power runner, and that is something I'm keeping in mind for my final projection in the next day or so.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
OTC, you have #162 Ricardo Allen as "Notre Dame" he's a Purdue guy (Purdue is a big rival of ND's) if you could fix that, I would appreciate it much.

Whoops...

Excuse that blunder, thank you for the catch on that one.

So serious, such a tough guy. Just kidding. I like Allen a lot, wouldn't mind him in mid-late rounds.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

So serious, such a tough guy. Just kidding. I like Allen a lot, wouldn't mind him in mid-late rounds.

My Purdue fanhood doesn't allow me the luxury of liking Notre Dame (individual players is another story; would love Tuitt, Nix, or even TJ Jones later in the draft. And I hope Amir Carlisle finally reaches his potential at ND [his dad worked for the 49ers and currently works for Purdue]).
Share 49ersWebzone