LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

5 round Mock with trade

1 (30) CB Kyle Fuller Virginia Tech 6'0 190 4.40-4.49- Our biggest position of need and that's why corner is the first pick drafted. Kyle Fuller fits the bill. Has the size and athleticism that we are looking for, not to mention good arm length.

2 (40) DE Stephon Tuitt Notre Dame 6'6 305 4.7-4.9 est. - Slides a little into the second round because of foot injury. Absolute freak with his size and athleticism. Baalke jumps at the chance of trading up for him and having our dline set for years to come with Tuitt and Tank.

2 (56) WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss 6'2 221 4.40- Lots of potential. Size and speed to stretch the field. Seems to be the webzone's draft crush.

2 (61) Traded for 40th pick

3 (77) Traded for 40th pick

3 (94) C Marcus Martin 6'3 320- Compete with Kilgore for starting center

3 (100) (Compensatory) CB/S Victor Hampton 5'9 200 4.43-4.55- Lots of talent but somewhat of a headcase and why he is around at this pick. We take him with our compensatory. Boom or bust. Ran very slow at the combine with 4.69, but more than made up for it at his pro day, by running as fast as 4.43. Game speed is much closer to the 4.43 than it is that 4.69. Versatility is why we grab him. Can play nickel and safety. Looked VERY SMOOTH in combine drills.

4 (129) WR/RB Dri Archer Kent State 5'8 175 4.26- Much needed elite speed at the wr/rb/ return man positions. Can hopefully turn into our version of darren sproles and compete for the slot position.

5 (170) ILB Kevin Pierre Louis Boston College 6'1 235 4.51- Compete with Moody, Wilhoite to fill in for Bowman

7th rounders will probably be placed on the practice squad or not even make the team. I don't see more than 7 guys making the 53. Probably get a project Qb with one 7th rounder
[ Edited by pwillis52beasty on Apr 5, 2014 at 11:22 AM ]
This would work for me. Let's hope.
I would not mind at all.
It looks good up to D. Moncrief
I like the first 4 picks. They suit our needs in the correct order.
I like it except for Archer...just too small, IMHO. Robert Herron would be a better option.
Love this draft a lot!
Share 49ersWebzone