LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

My second Mock offseason

I like it a lot. I have no issue with a Tuitt
Excellent draft
I really like this draft. I don't mind the Tuitt pick at all because he helps us with a problem that we have had the last 2 years, stopping physical running offenses. Lynch, if he develops as a pass rusher and reach his potential, could be a steal at 6th. I wouldn't mind taking him a round higher either.

The one problem I see taking Tuitt and Lynch, is getting Fangio to rotate his lineman. He did it this year because of injury. He should be able to develop a rotation he can trust for the 2014 season. Look what Seattle did this season when they rotated 4 DEs throughout the game.
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
I really like this draft. I don't mind the Tuitt pick at all because he helps us with a problem that we have had the last 2 years, stopping physical running offenses. Lynch, if he develops as a pass rusher and reach his potential, could be a steal at 6th. I wouldn't mind taking him a round higher either.

The one problem I see taking Tuitt and Lynch, is getting Fangio to rotate his lineman. He did it this year because of injury. He should be able to develop a rotation he can trust for the 2014 season. Look what Seattle did this season when they rotated 4 DEs throughout the game.

Yup exactly. If you can have a rotation of a bunch of stud d linemen you are in great shape. You get fresh legs and the drop off of the subs isn't huge. Whenever Justin Smith and Ray Mcdonald were given breathers there was a noticeable drop off with Dobbs and Jerod Eddie coming in. Those guys are ok, but they're not scaring anyone. Seattle's formula of a bunch of solid quality pass rushers worked really well for them. Can never have enough pass rushers and the game is won in the trenches. Tuitt paired with Carradine in the future at the end position would be nasty!
Share 49ersWebzone