LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Odell Beckham Jr-WR-LSU

He fills the needs.
I like ODB a lot, but I like Moncrief more.
I think 49ers will prefer Beckham over Cooks. He has longer arms and bigger hands. Personally right now I'd go with Cooks, but I'd take either one
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
I think 49ers will prefer Beckham over Cooks. He has longer arms and bigger hands. Personally right now I'd go with Cooks, but I'd take either one

Yeah they have a hard on for SEC players.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

One thing about Beckham no one talks about is his body control. He makes some catches look so easy, that I think people don't realize that it was a hard catch, so they play it off like it was a "no big deal" play.
Beckham makes a lot of tough catches, its just that he doesn't make them LOOK tough.

Cooks can give us some explosion, in the slot, the screen game, and on punt returns. He's that little explosive player that everybody wants on their team, but perhaps not an ideal "#1" WR.
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
I like ODB a lot, but I like Moncrief more.

Ol dirty b*****d?
I get the need for a CB but I really do think this kid could be something special in red and gold! I would be so happy if they moved up to take him and grabbed a CB with our first pick in round 2!
^^^Move up to grab Gilbert in round 1. Move up to grab Beckham in round 2. I would be a happy dude.
  • pfizz
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
^^^Move up to grab Gilbert in round 1. Move up to grab Beckham in round 2. I would be a happy dude.

if you moved up to grab gilbert you would have no 2nd round pick afterwards. no thanks!
Love his playmaking. He just seems so shifty, and really sees the open wholes well. this is the type of guy that will thrive off Kaepernicks run and create playmaking…he will find wholes and really fit in this offense. Plus, he can twist and get his body in all types of positions and still make catches. That will be a huge asset to kap.

Originally posted by pfizz:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

if you moved up to grab gilbert you would have no 2nd round pick afterwards. no thanks!

We could pull it off with a Future #1

I'd be happy with him or Moncrief. Donte had a little higher vertical, but Beckham is a straight burner!
I'd be happy with him or Moncrief. Donte had a little higher vertical, but Beckham is a straight burner!
I'm not sure there's much of a difference between Beckham and Moncrief, if any, when it comes to speed.
I would be happy with this guy and fuller with our 1st two picks! We need some speed!!!
  • pfizz
would take this guy over moncrief only because i dont just want speed, but i want quickness as well.
Share 49ersWebzone