LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

***Johnny Manziel thread***

Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Originally posted by kray28:
This guy is Ryan Leaf Part Deux....just wait and see.

I don't think Manziel will be that high of a draft pick. Wouldn't surprise me if he's a 5th-7th rounder.

Either way, he's one of my least favorite football players on planet earth, and I'm rooting for him to fail.

I'm with ya. Last year I enjoyed watching him play. Now, I just want to see him fail.
He is living out his 15 minutes of fame. No chance in the NFL
You guys saw this right? This is the best

Houston will trade Arian Foster off for the #1 pick to take this guy. Let Ben Tate run the backfield.
I was indifferent to him last year
Now that everyone's hating on him for nothing
I've become I fan of his
He is an accurate thrower at least at the college level. And gets the ball out quick. He also makes the right decision and reads the field well. A pretty good athlete. I'm not sure if he will translate or not but there is no doubt he has ability at the college level.
I see slot of Jeff Garcia in Manziel. If he doesn't succeed it will be because of his mental makeup, not his skillset not translating to the NFL.
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Sep 9, 2013 at 6:20 PM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

ROFL that is awesome
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Douche or not Manziel is f**king incredible

Someone is gonna fall in love with his tape and take him really high. He has vision like a runningback and can throw.
Originally posted by outside4949:
Someone is gonna fall in love with his tape and take him really high. He has vision like a runningback and can throw.

stop it.
https://twitter.com/49ers/status/378978001720860672/photo/1 Johnny Kaepernicking
jimrat, I thot so too, until today's game when he looked like a sophomore Qb, threw the ball up for grabs, threw TD INT in EZ when they were on the 2 yd line, and after that, it was just plain boring. He played well enough to maybe make someone's squad as UDFA, but doubt he would make the cut. And then there is the personality/maturity/ idiocy/ haughtiness that will be so endearing to whoever ends up with him. For rudeness, give him an A+. Football talent this yr....I didn't see it but on a couple runs....and that was it. Football grade? C-

It was, a face palm day. He didn't bump his coach that I saw, but maybe later.

There might be some interest in him near College Station, where they have a developmental league for the semi pro East Waco Drillers(maybe it's Roustabouts, I forgot). Actually I shouldn't be so hard on him...there is always the jets...or better, the raiders.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 14, 2013 at 4:15 PM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
He is living out his 15 minutes of fame. No chance in the NFL

No chance? If Colt McCoy can be a backup QB then Manziel surely has a chance at making an NFL roster.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Sep 14, 2013 at 4:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone