There are 163 users in the forums

***Johnny Manziel thread***

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Here's mine:

"we did some guys harassing him in the first half. signing autographs and stuff".

Umm the first post said it happened during the penalty. My how the story is changing.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Man you guys were never in college? I don't think there is anything that bad about what he has done. It's almost like some people are comparing him to Hernandez. He's 20, has a fake ID, likes to go out and have a good time on the weekends. Sounds like a normal college guy to me.

Tru Dat. I can't imagine where I'd be in my life if I came under that kind of scrutiny in college. Probably not employed, that's for sure.
Umm the first post said it happened during the penalty. My how the story is changing.
Well considering that video is cut who knows lol
But point is they were doing it, maybe not on camera after that TD doe
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by solidg2000:

Point is, hes frickin cry baby. If he can't handle that type of razzing, no way he'll handle it in the Pro's, from fans, to players to announcers everywhere.

So your telling me you saw the gesture?? That video clip was actually TV footage, there is no evidence of the gesture in the video whatsoever.
Wow so much hate for trash talking an opponent. What did you guys think was going down there?
[ Edited by Youngone on Sep 1, 2013 at 12:45 PM ]
After his offseason, he is a dips**t for making all those gestures and being a punk on the field. Of course his opponents will talk even more s**t this year, he has to let it go. Its only going to get worse now.

The NFL will eat him up and spit him out. He'll be a Todd Marinovich down the road.
Originally posted by sacniner:
After his offseason, he is a dips**t for making all those gestures and being a punk on the field. Of course his opponents will talk even more s**t this year, he has to let it go. Its only going to get worse now.

The NFL will eat him up and spit him out. He'll be a Todd Marinovich down the road.

^ What a sad story

Point is, hes frickin cry baby. If he can't handle that type of razzing, no way he'll handle it in the Pro's, from fans, to players to announcers everywhere.

So your telling me you saw the gesture?? That video clip was actually TV footage, there is no evidence of the gesture in the video whatsoever.

I was watching the game. He did it.
Sixteen seconds in, the player Mu=ouchantaf.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9620691/johnny-manziel-penalized-gesturing-opponents

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 1, 2013 at 2:12 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I was watching the game. He did it.
Sixteen seconds in, the player Mu=ouchantaf.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9620691/johnny-manziel-penalized-gesturing-opponents

I think you misunderstood what I was getting at.

I think he's saying that the entire Rice band and the Rice football team were mocking Manziel before he even stepped foot onto the field.
[ Edited by eonblue on Sep 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM ]

Oh. I thought you were looking for a video of Rice players doing the signature to Manziel.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by eonblue:

I think he's saying that the entire Rice band and the Rice football team were mocking Manziel before he even stepped foot onto the field.

lol yes he is, I think I made my case for Manziel throughout this thread, no need to repeat it.
The Rice players were making those gestures to him the whole time... he did it back then he threw a TD the next play.

It cracks me up that people think this is any different than any other college QB.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
This guy is Ryan Leaf Part Deux....just wait and see.
Originally posted by kray28:
This guy is Ryan Leaf Part Deux....just wait and see.

I don't think Manziel will be that high of a draft pick. Wouldn't surprise me if he's a 5th-7th rounder.

Either way, he's one of my least favorite football players on planet earth, and I'm rooting for him to fail.
Share 49ersWebzone