LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Who does Baalke take at 34? "Absolutely we know."

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
I've seen it said elsewhere, and maybe it's a bit of a stretch... but Tank Carradine is essentially the proven version of what people hope Ziggy Ansah can be.

Had he not gotten injured, Carradine would have been right up there with Ansah and Jordan IMO. His potential and athletic ability would have elevated him to the Top 10.

I think his motor is what i like most. seems non stop. Seems like a Baalkie guy but you never know.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I think his motor is what i like most. seems non stop. Seems like a Baalkie guy but you never know.

Dude plays football like he's been sipping from Richard Sherman's water bottle.
It's gonna be Nate Montana
Get on board the tank express

Tank for tank! Etc etc

Tank/Matthieu /Patton would make me jizz in my pants
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Get on board the tank express

Tank for tank! Etc etc

Tank/Matthieu /Patton would make me jizz in my pants

I don't think Patton gets past Seattle unfortunately. I would LOVE...LOVE to see him as a 49er but they'd likely have to move up in front of Seattle to draft him.
Oh, and if we take Ertz I may literally vomit.
Whatever happens tomorrow, just remember that we got the #34 pick for Alex Smith. That was Baalke's most genius move of the draft so far.
I don't think Patton gets past Seattle unfortunately. I would LOVE...LOVE to see him as a 49er but they'd likely have to move up in front of Seattle to draft him.

I don't know where he fits with them, with rice Tate harvin.

I'm thinking they add depth to their D.

Maybe I'm just blinded by the fact I want Patton and I don't want him in the NFC west if he's not a 49er

Would you feel better if we traded down to the mid 40s, got an extra 3rd and then we took him if he was still there at say 45-48 or so? Or you just don't like him at all.

I will be happy with a # of players in the 2nd but Patton, Tank, Kelce and Escobar are high on my list.

And yeah the Alex pick is house money. I thought an early 3rd would have been nice.... much less a 2nd and a 2nd/3rd.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 26, 2013 at 1:06 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Would you feel better if we traded down to the mid 40s, got an extra 3rd and then we took him if he was still there at say 45-48 or so? Or you just don't like him at all.

I will be happy with a # of players in the 2nd but Patton, Tank, Kelce and Escobar are high on my list.

And yeah the Alex pick is house money. I thought an early 3rd would have been nice.... much less a 2nd and a 2nd/3rd.

I've read enough reports about how Ertz is overrated and can't block that I've turned against him. Plenty of draftniks out there have Kelce ranked higher. Oh well, if we take Ertz I'll talk myself into him.

I could definitely see us trading down a bit and getting a 3rd.

I've read enough reports about how Ertz is overrated and can't block that I've turned against him. Plenty of draftniks out there have Kelce ranked higher. Oh well, if we take Ertz I'll talk myself into him.

I could definitely see us trading down a bit and getting a 3rd.

With our staff, team, and atmosphere there really aren't too many players that I would not want at all. We can handle pretty much anything. Now if we were a bottom dweller with no structure then yeah I would worry a lot more.

Maybe I'm just blinded by the fact I want Patton and I don't want him in the NFC west if he's not a 49er

Seattle's been hot and bothered for him, they've met with him like 3 or 4 times, really like him as a player. Given their recent track record, I'd hope that the 49ers REALLY like him as a player, enough to get in front of them and draft him.

Seattle's been hot and bothered for him, they've met with him like 3 or 4 times, really like him as a player. Given their recent track record, I'd hope that the 49ers REALLY like him as a player, enough to get in front of them and draft him.

fingers crossed baalke pulls a swift one brother
Rather have hunter, has better height and speed!
Share 49ersWebzone