LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

DRAFT DAY POLL: Stay at 31 Or Trade To Move Up?

DRAFT DAY POLL: Stay at 31 Or Trade To Move Up?

Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Trade to move down, pick up a 1 next year.

Clowney........................BEAST!

Would literally crap my Hanes... Probably mine and everone else's, too.

Please don't crap my pants Wrath, please...
Trade up if we can get Star, Richardson, or Vaccaro in the teens, then I say trade up. If not stay put and select best player available at 31.
too many picks, not enough roster spots. Look to move up and get the impact player.
I dont see the Niners trading up all the way into the teens to draft a safety. If they do move up I think it will be for RIchardson or Star.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont see the Niners trading up all the way into the teens to draft a safety. If they do move up I think it will be for RIchardson or Star.

Agreed.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
too many picks, not enough roster spots. Look to move up and get the impact player.

Well.. that is true however I do think they need at least 6 players for some key positions. I wouldnt mind using our 5th, 6th, and 7th rd picks to move up higher in the 3rd and 4th rds.
Happy draft day ! Stay put or move up ? I say move up and grab kenny . No one fears our ram castaway safety and we need a guy who can step in and make an impact . Whens the last time we had a ballhawk in the secondary to get our defence off the field ? We need turnovers and confidence in our secondary , we all know who brings the seachickens that swagger , now we need our own general back there . However this plays out im confident in our staff ,we will definately come away with some talent . Theres enough defensive line depth to stay put if were targeting a defensive lineman . Be excited we got one of the best front house staffs ever assembled and .... happy draft day !
This is our chance to go up and get a Star player (ha ha). The planets have aligned and the Jets looking to trade back so they don't pick QB too early. Ok...I'd be jumping for joy with either Star or Sheldon Richardson.
I have complete faith in Baalke in whatever he does.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I have complete faith in Baalke in whatever he does.

This

Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
Happy draft day ! Stay put or move up ? I say move up and grab kenny . No one fears our ram castaway safety and we need a guy who can step in and make an impact . Whens the last time we had a ballhawk in the secondary to get our defence off the field ? We need turnovers and confidence in our secondary , we all know who brings the seachickens that swagger , now we need our own general back there . However this plays out im confident in our staff ,we will definately come away with some talent . Theres enough defensive line depth to stay put if were targeting a defensive lineman . Be excited we got one of the best front house staffs ever assembled and .... happy draft day !

It would be nice to steal him from the Cowboys, if they truly are interested in him
Unless its for star, stay put or move back.
Trade up get a better player
For me, I would package our #34 plus #93, a fourth a fifth and a sixth to get down to the early teens. I believe that #31 will be valuable, very valuable if QBs are still available by #31. Trade #31 for 2014 1st and their 2013 2nd to land one the BPA at position of need. We will land another future starter in the this second while having an extra ordinary value chip for a better talented top heavy 2014 draft. And that that's just our first round dealings.

Dont really want to move up to the teens but 5 or 6 spots to assure we get Datone Jones or Tank Carradine would be pretty sweet and wouldn't take much. If a team were to offer their fist round next year for #34 I'd do it for a chance to use both firsts next year to get Marqise Lee or Clowney.
Share 49ersWebzone