There are 202 users in the forums

Mock Mock

i love everything but the wheaton and matheiu pick. Da'rick Rogers is someone i personally prefer and Tyrann Mathieu off field sh*t scares the hell out of me. Everyone else i love. Good job.
Wow!

And I have a great feeling about the final 4 guys!

6. (180) TJ Barnes DT Georgia Tech 6'6 369 - this dude LOOKS the part; 2-gap NT!
7. (227) Lawrence Okoye DE/DT 6'6 308 - something special is brewing!?
7. (246) Mark Harrison WR Rutger 6'3 231 - this dude LOOKS like TO or Boldin.
7. (252) Joseph Fauria TE UCLA 6'8 259 - Kelce or this dude? Wow!
Originally posted by Mann716:
i love everything but the wheaton and matheiu pick. Da'rick Rogers is someone i personally prefer and Tyrann Mathieu off field sh*t scares the hell out of me. Everyone else i love. Good job.

I like Da'rick Rogers as well. I think him and Crabtree would make for a nasty duo. I went with Wheaton in this mock because I like that he was very productive and he's also versatile.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Wow!

And I have a great feeling about the final 4 guys!

6. (180) TJ Barnes DT Georgia Tech 6'6 369 - this dude LOOKS the part; 2-gap NT!
7. (227) Lawrence Okoye DE/DT 6'6 308 - something special is brewing!?
7. (246) Mark Harrison WR Rutger 6'3 231 - this dude LOOKS like TO or Boldin.
7. (252) Joseph Fauria TE UCLA 6'8 259 - Kelce or this dude? Wow!

Funny you mention Harrison looking like T.O. I was just looking at his highlights and thought he looked like a poor mans Terrell Owens. Big, physical, athletic guy with long arms and questionable hands. Think T.O. was more polished when he came out of college.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
2. (61) David Amerson CB/FS North Carolina State 6'1 205 40- 4.35 (mother f**king ballhawk. I want this guy as our Free Safety. Think he'd make for a much better safety than corner)....

I agreed with ya! I really loved to watch him played at Free Safety better than Corner! We need draft at FS that is very important for us!! We need so badly!!

Yeah I really really want this guy. Great athlete and great production. Got beat a lot last year at corner, but that's because he was playing too aggressively for interceptions. Think he'd make for a great FS.
One of the best i've seen brah!
What Re the odds we get all of these guys?

This mock would really keep this franchise winning
Originally posted by 49ers808:
One of the best i've seen brah!
Thanks bro!

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
What Re the odds we get all of these guys?

This mock would really keep this franchise winning

Probably not all that great to get all of them, but I definitely think it's possible to get many of them.

Perfect! It makes me feel like I don't have to do a mock myself.
Tank, Kelce, Amerson are guys that I think will be outstanding!

I agree that NT might not be a priority with the front office. We didn't rotate guys out last year so Ian and Dorsey will probably be enough. Add Pass Rushers and guys that can give Justin, Aldon, Brooks and Ray Mac some help and breathers.

From are previous drafts with Baalke, we have drafted a lot of guys that came in for a visit or we had an interview with. It's something that I was going to do for my mock but your is perfectly loaded with those players.
My favorite mock.

I can see some team with multiple 6th and 7th round picks (Seattle and Philly I believe) taking a chance on Lawrence Okoye in the 6th round. 6th round round picks don't get paid much over 4 years.

Yeah!
Good draft just not sure of tank everything I've read on him is saying a 4-3 DE ... I thought Collins shot up his stock over heard late first to mid second on him ... no O-line help we need a swing tackle ...like tha Duke pick he's growing on me even though my favorite late rounder is Eric wolff... N as a defense first Guy luv u went heavy defense A+ on that ...
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
2. (61) David Amerson CB/FS North Carolina State 6'1 205 40- 4.35 (mother f**king ballhawk. I want this guy as our Free Safety. Think he'd make for a much better safety than corner)....

I agreed with ya! I really loved to watch him played at Free Safety better than Corner! We need draft at FS that is very important for us!! We need so badly!!

Yeah I really really want this guy. Great athlete and great production. Got beat a lot last year at corner, but that's because he was playing too aggressively for interceptions. Think he'd make for a great FS.

Yes! he is very good at Athlete and smart to played how can to get an Interceptions and Stone Defense! I really loved it! I think, We should grab him in 1st round at 31st or 34rd for 2nd round!
I think Tank is the steal of the draft. The idea of trading down is a good idea, picks 30-45 are pretty close.
I don't get how people can do mocks in which we trade picks...like how the hell can you predict that?
Share 49ersWebzone