LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

(RESULTS!) WZ Draft War Room Competition: Who ends up in a 49ers jersey?

Lieut, love how you graded it and gave shout outs and said who had what players. Maybe edit your original post and put the results in their as well. Some could be looking for the results and not find them. Thanks for running this. And a shout out to almost all that played the game because I have played this like 6 years or so and it's the best results I have seen by far. So many people had 2, 3, 4, 5 (with UDFAs) when last year the winner had 2 and most had 0 or 1. Also, a lot of us had guys in the 4, 5, 6, 7th rounds and a lot had 1 or 2 guys we grabbed in UDFA. Very impressive guys.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 30, 2013 at 2:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Lieut, love how you graded it and gave shout outs and said who had what players. Maybe edit your original post and put the results in their as well. Some could be looking for the results and not find them. Thanks for running this. And a shout out to almost all that played the game because I have played this like 6 years or so and it's the best results I have seen by far. So many people had 2, 3, 4, 5 (with UDFAs) when last year the winner had 2 and most had 0 or 1. Also, a lot of us had guys in the 4, 5, 6, 7th rounds and a lot had 1 or 2 guys we grabbed in UDFA. Very impressive guys.

Hm yeah I tried to copy and paste the results to the OP but they always paste as one huge unformatted block of text. Anyone know a workaround? It would probably take me 10-15 minutes to redo all the bullet points, bold text, spacing, etc. Maybe I'll do it later tonight when I have some time.
Share 49ersWebzone