There are 153 users in the forums

I'd cream my pants if.......

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Tells us your dream scenerios.
A team trades up to 31 and gives us their 2nd rounder next year to move 10-15 spots.

A team like Jacksonville, Oakland or another bottom dweller gives us their 1st next year for 31 this year because a QB or someone falls.

Sheldon Richardson or Star Lotulelei falls to early 20's and we use our late 3rd (maybe a late round pick as well) to get him. I'd add Austin but he will be long gone. Would be really happy to get him but not if we had to give up a 31, 34, 61 and 74 or 91. Not worth it; only if it requires like 31 and 61 but won't happen.

Really not much else.. if we come away with a good starting caliber FS and a good #2 TE I am happy with this draft. The rest is depth and future starters. Wouldn't mind if we worked the draft and got quality over quantity or got some picks for next year. I'd be happy if we end up with Ertz, Kelce or Escobar at TE. If we go WR would be happy with Patton, Hopkins, Bailey or Rogers. I'd be ok with but not ecstatic if we get Datone Jones or Jessie Williams at DE. At FS would be pleased with Cyprien and ok with Reid.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 13, 2013 at 9:40 AM ]
Since it's Make-Believe Land.

We trade our 31st for a first rounder next year AND we end up getting the first overall selection in next year's draft.

We end up drafting NT/DE Williams from Alabama.

We draft 3 sleeper picks who all end up starting.

We trade the retof the picks for3 second rounders next year.

Jessica Alba calls me and says she hs to have me and is comong right over - [I hope I don't cream in my pants]

AND I win Power Ball.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
"Creaming my pants" is quite an extreme scenario, so for me it will have to be one heck of an extreme move and that is - to trade up to get none other than Mr. Cordarrelle Patterson the man himself !!!

But, we all know that is just all talk.

A more realistic scenario would be :

• 31st - Justin Hunter
  • 34th - Zach Ertz

Although, not quite "cream"-inducing, it would still be a "hard-on" resultant move. LOL.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Since it's Make-Believe Land.

We trade our 31st for a first rounder next year AND we end up getting the first overall selection in next year's draft.

We end up drafting NT/DE Williams from Alabama.

We draft 3 sleeper picks who all end up starting.

We trade the retof the picks for3 second rounders next year.

Jessica Alba calls me and says she hs to have me and is comong right over - [I hope I don't cream in my pants]

AND I win Power Ball.

LOL...you had me at Jessica Alba :) But back to reality Would love for us to trade up and grab Kenny Vacarro, Shariff Floyd or Star but the cost would be too expensive. The Niners have too many holes to fill and it's best to stay put.

I'd be quite happy with Reid or Cyprien at 31st and Jessie Williams at 34.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
"Creaming my pants" is quite an extreme scenario, so for me it will have to be one heck of an extreme move and that is - to trade up to get none other than Mr. Cordarrelle Patterson the man himself !!!

But, we all know that is just all talk.

A more realistic scenario would be :

• 31st - Justin Hunter
  • 34th - Zach Ertz

Although, not quite "cream"-inducing, it would still be a "hard-on" resultant move. LOL.

Rascal, I think you would literally cream your pants if we drafted Hunter.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Rascal, I think you would literally cream your pants if we drafted Hunter.

Quite possible. LOL.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Melanie Iglesias was lying in my bed
We win the superbowl.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
If Victora Moore waved to me.

• lazy
  • Veteran
[ Edited by lazy on Apr 13, 2013 at 3:19 PM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
[ Edited by lazy on Apr 13, 2013 at 3:18 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
1. Keenan Allen or Woods
2a. Jesse Williams or jonathan hankins
2b. Philip Thomas
3a. Da'Rick Rodgers
3b. Marcus Lattimore
4a. Jordan Reed or Dion Sims

Secondary, DL and OL depth thereafter.
I saw Ronda Rousey in MGM today so that made me cream. But a situation of Cyprien falling to 31 and Datone Jones or Jesse Williams available at 34. Throw in picking Honey Badger and Lattimore. I don't believe this team needs to take a receiver with a high pick considering Crabs, Boldin, Jenkins, Williams, Lockette and eventually Manningham.
Keenan Allen

Eric Reid

Zack Ertz
Share 49ersWebzone