LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

Honey Badger and Eric Reid ?

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Thechad49:
Yeah Matthieu is not being drafted by the 49ers sorry guys..he is an immature dude an does not posses the character qualities were wanting on this team.

And what character qualities are those?

Because Vernon Davis was the nicest guy early in his career? Culliver doesn't scrap on the field? Parrish Cox didn't step on Jermichael Finley's ankle in game one and have off the field issues? Yeah, I think the honey badger could learn the best from people who were immature early on and have now matured
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Thechad49:
Yeah Matthieu is not being drafted by the 49ers sorry guys..he is an immature dude an does not posses the character qualities were wanting on this team.

And what character qualities are those?

Because Vernon Davis was the nicest guy early in his career? Culliver doesn't scrap on the field? Parrish Cox didn't step on Jermichael Finley's ankle in game one and have off the field issues? Yeah, I think the honey badger could learn the best from people who were immature early on and have now matured

V.D's attitude was completely different when Baalke/Harbaugh took the helm, so that example is irrelevant.
I'm down w/Reid, but Mathieu only if Baalke has taken a big CB beforehand. Honey Badger's biggest value in NFL might be on ST's...or possibly as a dime CB. One of the things our secondary needs is size...and HB is really smallish.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I'm down w/Reid, but Mathieu only if Baalke has taken a big CB beforehand. Honey Badger's biggest value in NFL might be on ST's...or possibly as a dime CB. One of the things our secondary needs is size...and HB is really smallish.

we have 2 CB at 6 ft and 1 at 5'10" are CBs are good Culliver will be better Reid & Mathieu would be a great asset to this team very aggressive play makers we need on defense.
Share 49ersWebzone