LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Honey Badger and Eric Reid ?

boaf
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Mar 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Shoot seems like 49ers like SEC players we had RJF now Dorsey, Culliver, Willis, Haralson. Would love the idea to add Eric Reid & Matheiu

Best conference with the most NFL ready players. Except Tim Tebow.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Thechad49:
Mature, great work ethic, lives for football, a team player and a great person on an off the field.

Lol and you know he posesses none of thos qualities for a fact? From what ive learned reading watching interviews he is fairly mature it takes quite to level to maturiy to man up admit your wrong and seek help. If he didnt live for football why seek help to get back into the game? I dont seem to see how hes not a team player his team mates spoke pretty hihly of him. Your acting as if none of those qualities can be built being on this. Cuz last i remember our own vernon davis hasnt always posessed those qualities while he was on this team.

I have been down on Mathieu from the start, but I am less so now.

Dion Sanders spoke up for him and praised his football skills.

His interactions with the other players at the combine and at the LSU pro day seemed to excellent and genuine.

He is still a risk. He has been clean for only four months, which is not that long.

At this point, I would be more willing to take a chance on him than I would on Rambo.
I would love to get Reid. Matheiu is slowly growing on me. He is at least in a position of need at CB/S as well as PR. So i'd be ok with him but no earlier than 3rd. I still think he has coverage issues and will be moved to SS in NFL.
  • KK49
  • Veteran
i was just postin this in another thread about drafting those two... I think there is no way Tyrann will last past 3rd... if we sit where we are in the 3 rd.. he d be gone... there r enough boneheads in NFL willing to take the chance .. thank god seattle dont need CB or safties ( or may be they r)
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:

His interactions with the other players at the combine and at the LSU pro day seemed to excellent and genuine.

He is still a risk. He has been clean for only four months, which is not that long.

At this point, I would be more willing to take a chance on him than I would on Rambo.

Dion is very high on this guy.... I dont know..... we didnt listen to Jerry Rice about Deshawn Jackson and see what happened... . may be we will take a chance this time we have 14 picks for God's sake,,,, its time to be aggresive if we want to keep up with those knucleheads in seattle...
Originally posted by KK49:

Dion is very high on this guy.... I dont know..... we didnt listen to Jerry Rice about Deshawn Jackson and see what happened... . may be we will take a chance this time we have 14 picks for God's sake,,,, its time to be aggresive if we want to keep up with those knucleheads in seattle...

I'm still mad we didn't draft Deshawn. We better listen to Dion and draft Tyrone
Originally posted by ParkingLotPimpin:
Originally posted by KK49:

I'm still mad we didn't draft Deshawn. We better listen to Dion and draft Tyrone

lololololol
Originally posted by mr49er:
Pacman Jones 2?

Bingo!!!!!!!!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Mathieu will be available with our first 3rd round pick....

Originally posted by sfout:

If he is there in the 4th and we haven't already picked Lattimore, I say pull the trigger

Don't want in the first two rounds, tho, too many good players at positions where we need depth.
if Tyrann Matheiu comes to the 49ers i could tell alot of people on here are gonna boo him at Candlestick
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
if Tyrann Matheiu comes to the 49ers i could tell alot of people on here are gonna boo him at Candlestick

Really?
Originally posted by sfout:

Thats where I would take him, or with 61
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo17:
I swear what world do we live in Someone always has to accuse someone ..Colin Kaepernick has Tattoos and people critcize him for it..Tyrann Mathieu got busted for Marijuana and people wanna throw him under the bus..Whats Next?

Well its not that he just got busted for weed, but dismissed from LSU for repeatedly breaking team rules. I can understand if he did it once, but dude just doesn't learn and that HAS to say something about his personality.

i was in the same boat, Kolohe, but hearing his story and the steps he took to overcome the addiction showed his willingness to get his life in order. He sat down and spoke with his family about his options and he chose to not attend LSU because of the distractions and admit himself into rehab.

Yah, I'm still not buying it though, that's just an attempt to fix a damage image right before an NFL owner will possibly had him a million dollars, after that I doubt he will remain the good boy image. I think hes a solid punt returner but an overrated CB, he will get abused by NFL recievers IMO due to his shortness.
Share 49ersWebzone