LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Grade this possible Trade

Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
What the hell am I looking at?
ummmmmmmmm...........
This is my 1st post here. WTH is this guy thinking? I am actually going to be pretty disappointed if we trade up in this draft.

Chris
Thank you, I now have a migraine.
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
I give this a G. I had a teacher threaten a student with a G grade once so therefore I feel like I can give that grade out as well. There is no need to draft a project player so high.

He produced in college. He produced at the Senior Bowl. He more than produced at the combine. The "project" has done better then most solid prospects. The ceiling for this kid is HoF and the floor is pro-bowl. I think hes worth a top 15 pick.
really?
Lame
Originally posted by eonblue:
He produced in college. He produced at the Senior Bowl. He more than produced at the combine. The "project" has done better then most solid prospects. The ceiling for this kid is HoF and the floor is pro-bowl. I think hes worth a top 15 pick.

floor pro bowl? Insane. You heard of Aaron Maybin, Vernon Gholston? There is no certainty he pans out.
no thanks

Picture = C+ (I like the creativity)

Trade = F (mortgaging two drafts for an OLB project? In the immortal words of Charles Bronson "No Dice.....")
potato
if you really want Ansah just wait till Madden 25 comes out. Not going to happen- hypothetical imperative
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
I give this a G. I had a teacher threaten a student with a G grade once so therefore I feel like I can give that grade out as well. There is no need to draft a project player so high.

Ummm....what???? There has never, in my history of watching the draft been a prospect with a "floor" of "pro-bowl." Name one!
Share 49ersWebzone