LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

Baalke has absolutely no reason

Its hard to say if it is philosophy or talent keep them off the field because none of them ever play. It would be a hell of a thing if we didnt draft many D-linemen and decided to play our current backups and it turns out they are actually really good, but I really have my doubts. We need a starting NT because Soap and RJF are likely to walk and a guy to groom for end in the future. I dont think the end has to be grabbed as early as most though...they can be a developmental player, as they wont be playing more than 10% of snaps per game in thier first year...maybe even two depending on how Cowboy holds up. Gotta give the guy rest...but you arent taking his place until he is good and ready to hand it over.
Big Ice won't walk....he will play his last game of his career in a Niner uniform...and he's not done playing yet....
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Big Ice won't walk....he will play his last game of his career in a Niner uniform...and he's not done playing yet....

i hope he is done, he was awful
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Kind of a blank statement since most here though Aldon Smith was a reach and the 9ers overreacted when Dalton was selected by trading up for Kaep.

Aldon was a reach. As much as I like the dude, his play is only great with a healthy Justin Smith and I'd be lying If I said I'd rather have Aldon instead of JJ Watt.
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

i hope he is done, he was awful

hard to shine when your only on the field 30% of the season.....and he wasnt AWFUL just not as good as last year....theres a difference
Share 49ersWebzone