LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

My Top WR's Tavon Austin & Markus Wheaton

Can't wait to see their 40 time & drills tomorrow they're play making ability would help the 49ers alot imo.
Quinton Patton shats on either one of those clowns.

No bias.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Quinton Patton shats on either one of those clowns.

No bias.

We shall see who's predictions are best. I'll be back!
I was big on mellette, but am really high on Kaufman and think he adds the physicality and sie we really need. Mellette has the size as well, and more athleticism, but i think Kaufman will be a better bargain.

I also like Ace Sanders for his ability to instantly upgrade ST.

None of these guys are top prospects, but i feel they add the aspects that we need at a bargain.

I think we have bigger needs in the early rounds.

I would also target Mark harrison, and Luke Tasker as UDFA's.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I was big on mellette, but am really high on Kaufman and think he adds the physicality and sie we really need. Mellette has the size as well, and more athleticism, but i think Kaufman will be a better bargain.

None of these guys are top prospects, but i feel they add the aspects that we need at a bargain.

Look, let's just get one thing straight here. Quinton Patton is going to be the next Jerry Rice damnit, there is no bigger need than another Jerry Rice.

Okay, maybe not the next Jerry, but he's going to be a damn good pro receiver and putting him opposite Crabtree, with VD out there as well, would really piss off a lot of defensive coordinators and that's the sort of thing we can all find joy in.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

You're on bro.

Look, let's just get one thing straight here. Quinton Patton is going to be the next Jerry Rice damnit, there is no bigger need than another Jerry Rice.

Okay, maybe not the next Jerry, but he's going to be a damn good pro receiver and putting him opposite Crabtree, with VD out there as well, would really piss off a lot of defensive coordinators and that's the sort of thing we can all find joy in.

Yea, i know you love you some Patton. I see him as a boom/bust kind of guy, and dont think as a team we can justify taking him in the first, if he even fell to us, and i would not package picks to move up for a WR.
Yea, i know you love you some Patton. I see him as a boom/bust kind of guy, and dont think as a team we can justify taking him in the first, if he even fell to us, and i would not package picks to move up for a WR.

I agree 100%

That's why they could move up for him in the 2nd

I agree 100%

That's why they could move up for him in the 2nd

I dunno, i think it would take a move up into the high second to snatch him. Cost would be too great IMO. Im just personally not thrilled by the idea of drafting a WR before round 4 TBH. I feel there is alot of depth for wr in the later rounds in this draft.
I dunno, i think it would take a move up into the high second to snatch him. Cost would be too great IMO. Im just personally not thrilled by the idea of drafting a WR before round 4 TBH. I feel there is alot of depth for wr in the later rounds in this draft.

Look, the 49ers have been talking to him, its gonna happen, don't you ruin this for me by jinxing it with your theoretical jibber-jab.

Look, the 49ers have been talking to him, its gonna happen, don't you ruin this for me by jinxing it with your theoretical jibber-jab.

LOL. You sound like me with my man crush on Elvis Akpla last season.

I wanted the niners to draft him sooo bad in the late rounds it wasnt even funny. When he went undrafted i as all over teets and nes of where he was gonna go.I was pissed with every WR we signed that didnt have his name as an UDFA, and then ultimately when Philly signed him i was heart broken.

We all have our crushes,

My two this year are Phillip Thomas, and Robert Alford.

You're on bro.

My boy Tavon Austin ran a 4.25! Wow! Better than Percy Harvin! wow!

You're on bro.

.01 away from tieing the fastest ever at the combine right?
Originally posted by btthepunk:

You're on bro.

Yes I know he is smaller than Harvin but has not had injuries like him.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

You're on bro.

Yes I know he is smaller than Harvin but has not had injuries like him.

Chris Johnson was the fastest. I'm with you on Austin. He'll be better than Desean Jackson and more explosive than Steve Smith.
Share 49ersWebzone