LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

Scenario: Keenan Allen falls to #31

Scenario: Keenan Allen falls to #31

It wouldnt surprise me that he falls to the back end of the 2nd round. Something tells me that his 40 time and him coming off an injury will hurt his stock.

We would never believe D. Jackson fell to the middle of the second round even though scouts projected him as a top 10 talent. Same with Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m Keenan Allen, the No. 1-rated WR on some boards, was red-flagged for a drug test at scouting combine in Indy and retested this month.

Injury prone pothead
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m Keenan Allen, the No. 1-rated WR on some boards, was red-flagged for a drug test at scouting combine in Indy and retested this month.

Injury prone pothead

Going to be interesting to see how far he falls. He might just fall out of the second round.
The more I think about them taking a wide receiver high, the more it makes sense. Crabtree is going to be very difficult to resign based on his past negotiations. They are going to have to pay Kaepernick and Aldon ALOT of money. Crabtree may not be back after 2014. Someone like Keenan Allen may be their pick in the 1st. They can still get safety and d line later based on how deep those positions are. I had them trading up for Vaccaro in the mock draft on I did for the home page but I think there's a good chance they stand pat as well.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Injury prone pothead

Schefter backed off retest was related to ankle and knee. White man just Tryna keep another brotha down
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'd take him at 34, maybe 31 if other targets have been taken.
Injury, slow, pothead doesn't look good on your resume. He is also a college dropout considering he's a junior. Still would draft him with the late 2nd.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Injury, slow, pothead doesn't look good on your resume. He is also a college dropout considering he's a junior. Still would draft him with the late 2nd.

holy s**t
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Wasn't someone talking about Cordarrelle Patterson's stock dropping ? May be we should talk about what if Patterson dropped to 31st (which I doubt) ? Even as raw as he is, just on kick return alone is worth it I reckon !! LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone