LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

Ollie Ols 2013 49ers Mock Draft 2.0 (no same player drafted from Mock draft 1)

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Reid, Ryan, Hunter, Lattimore and Short are too low. Also where is the extra 2nd?
What's up with the format??
The top 5 players you took are most likely going to be gone in the top 50 picks.
Yea half the players you picked will probably be gone and whats with the temple kicker?
Looks pretty sexy to me. Is this Kawan Short guy pretty good? Haven't heard of him
At least this mock makes sense to me. Any mock that doesn't include a lot of defensive line and safety talent up front doesn't like right to me. Everyone knows what happened to the Niners this year and it was all about the defense. They need to get bigger, taller and have more depth on the defensive line. They probably need a safety to come in and compete with Whitner for his starting job - someone who is a lot faster. And this draft is deep with defensive line and safety talent so it makes sense that their first three or four picks are going to go in that direction. I'd like to see one of the three or four prototype NT's in the mix as well.

I don't understand any mock that has them taking a receiver in the first few picks, especially a small one. Doesn't make any sense to me at all.
Originally posted by PTulini:
What's up with the format??
Yeah started off ok. Lost me shortly there after.
Where is our 2nd round pick?
NFLTR has us picking Hunter in the second round.

Originally posted by gunslinger8:
Where is our 2nd round pick?

I think he is assuming the Niners trade Alex Smith and pick 62 for kc's pic 34.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Reid, Ryan, Hunter, Lattimore and Short are too low. Also where is the extra 2nd?

Yea, no way those guys are around where u wanna select them
Share 49ersWebzone