LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Mr. Mcgibblets pre-Senior Bowl Prospect Rankings - 1/25

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Also, i feel you have Robert Alford ranked a bit low, but i think its fairly well documented here in the draft boards that i am extremely high on the kid. I think you have him ranked close to the position he may ultimately go, i personally have him ranked higher on my board.

What are your thoughts on WR Luke Tasker, Cornell?

does he get drafted?

Must say, I have not seen or read much o nothin' on him.. don't think I have seen him listed as drafted anywhere.

Originally posted by tohara3:
Great rankings list.

Thanks for the draft ranking.

It's crazy how far Landry Jones has fallen.
Pretty solid rankings.

I have some disagreements but its all opinion based (ie Dobson to me is a 2nd rounder right now, Cyprien a 2nd rounder ect.) But maybe those guys change post Senior bowl.
Way too low on TE Vance McDonald from Rice. This kid is a stud.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Way too low on TE Vance McDonald from Rice. This kid is a stud.

I have him similar to Rivera, he impressed at the Senior Bowl, I think he's about a late 3rd round pick right now, he gets downgraded due to his lack of blocking ability.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Also, i feel you have Robert Alford ranked a bit low, but i think its fairly well documented here in the draft boards that i am extremely high on the kid. I think you have him ranked close to the position he may ultimately go, i personally have him ranked higher on my board.

What are your thoughts on WR Luke Tasker, Cornell?

does he get drafted?

Must say, I have not seen or read much o nothin' on him.. don't think I have seen him listed as drafted anywhere.

Originally posted by tohara3:
Great rankings list.

The son of steve Tasker

2012 stats- 75 Rec, 1207 yds, 120 Yds/g, 16.1 yds/c, 8 TD. Small school prospect that has seemed to be overlooked. He was a beast against his competition. Looks to have the makings of a good slot WR with great work ethic.

Im really high on the kid.
Thanks Mac! Always enjoy reading lists to see if I can gain insight and with your very thorough list I can!
Double
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 27, 2013 at 12:21 AM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Thanks Mac! Always enjoy reading lists to see if I can gain insight and with your very thorough list I can!

Glad you are getting something out of it. Can't wait till the combine! It is always fun to see how the rankings can jump up or down then.

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Glad you are getting something out of it. Can't wait till the combine! It is always fun to see how the rankings can jump up or down then.

Always wonder about the combine--more group think or do players expose weaknesses in interviews? I understand the quick jump with surprising 40 times, but when a guy has a good combine and then falls for now reason...kind of like Aaron Rodgers. Wonder if rumors start for devious reasons.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 27, 2013 at 8:09 AM ]

Mr McQ:
Are you going to give us a post senior bowl Niners mock draft?
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Mr McQ:
Are you going to give us a post senior bowl Niners mock draft?

The only mocks I made in the last few years were full, 32 team, 7 rd mocks. Just don't know that I have or want to make the time to do another of those. Getting older and lazy... but I might.
Share 49ersWebzone