LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

AB's 1st Colloaborative Mock Draft of the Draft Season- Discussion Only

Originally posted by communist:
Nice try to hide your "I knew it"-statement

lol, couldn't help myself. Poor self-control.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Nice try to hide your "I knew it"-statement

lol, couldn't help myself. Poor self-control.

lol. It's ok man, I have Joeckel as my top rated player in the draft class.

eonblue has been PM'd
Don't really like Bjoern Werner going #2. I think Jarvis Jones and Damontre Moore are better pass rushers. IMO Werner lacks consistency too much to warrant a top 5 pick.
Don't really like Bjoern Werner going #2. I think Jarvis Jones and Damontre Moore are better pass rushers. IMO Werner lacks consistency too much to warrant a top 5 pick.
STOP complaining about my German man, else I will show you my gun skills
Wanted to pick him with the Raiders' pick.
STOP complaining about my German man, else I will show you my gun skills
Wanted to pick him with the Raiders' pick.

The Raiders would crap their pants if Jones fell to them. He's as close to a Von Miller-type of player as you can get....great pick for Oakland.
I didnt pick Jones...Picked Moore.
I thnk Bjorn is a better edge rusher and hes really explosive. He can play 2 point and 3 point so there's more raw potential I feel. He also lost 15 pds leading into the season so he seems very dedicated. Honestly Jones would've been the best player but I don't trust his spinal condition.
Eagles select Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah for their transition to 3-4. Would work out for them at DT/NT if they decide to run a hybrid 4/3-3/4 for a season or two, and would be a stud for them long term in the 3-4 when they transition full time.

Mr. Mcgibblets is OTC.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Jan 17, 2013 at 9:30 PM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Eagles select Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah for their transition to 3-4. Would work out for them at DT/NT if they decide to run a hybrid 4/3-3/4 for a season or two, and would be a stud for them long term in the 3-4 when they transition full time.

Mr. Mcgibblets is OTC.

If Luke Joeckel is still on the board do you pick him or Star?
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Mr. Mcgibblets is OTC.

If Luke Joeckel is still on the board do you pick him or Star?

It would be a really hard decision to make, really hard, But i think kelly will really want to make the switch to 3-4 so i would still go with Star. With star they have the main peice to the 3-4 puzzle, and a 3-4 NT of his caliber is hard to come by.

I really like Joeckel as well, and they definately need to address Oline, but the Eagles oline was decimated by injurys, and ended the season with only one starter from week 1. Healthy they are a much better at Oline. Not great by any means, but i think a NT like Star is one of the hardest players/positions to come by.

Star is my #1 rated player in the draft.

It will be interesting to see who kelly does go with. I could see the Cheifs picking a QB first.
Originally posted by eonblue:
It will be interesting to see who kelly does go with. I could see the Cheifs picking a QB first.

Yea, if both were on the board it would be a hard choice for any coach to make, thats for sure.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Jan 17, 2013 at 10:42 PM ]
I really like the othe tackle Jake Matthews. A&M really has a stacked line and a boss QB behind them.
Any spots left in this?
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Any spots left in this?

If you want, Indy and Tennessee are available, eonblue said he would give those 2 up.
Share 49ersWebzone