LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

AB's 1st Colloaborative Mock Draft of the Draft Season- Discussion Only

I am for more than 8 people, if you(GOFD and TexasNiner) want in, we can work something out where you each take two teams.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I am for more than 8 people, if you(GOFD and TexasNiner) want in, we can work something out where you each take two teams.

Yeah I'll give up a team or two if needed to get them in
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Me too, 1 or 2 teams is enough for me.
I guess we could do 16 members(2 per team), if that works?
We could.
1 or 2 of my NFCN teams can be had as well.. though I prefer to hold onto... say, Minnesota and Detroit. So if someone wants GB and CHI, just say so..
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
1 or 2 of my NFCN teams can be had as well.. though I prefer to hold onto... say, Minnesota and Detroit. So if someone wants GB and CHI, just say so..

Might kind of you sir. I'll happily take Chicago off your hands.
I want to keep cincy and Baltimore if someone signs up they can have the stinkers and browns.
[ Edited by OtisDriftwood on Jan 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM ]
Either you are attempting to post from an outside domain or your firewall/anti-virus software does not allow HTTP_REFERER to be seen. If you have firewall/anti-virus software or hardware installed, check with your firewall/anti-virus vender to learn how to enable this feature.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Me too, 1 or 2 teams is enough for me.

Do you care which AFC East teams you keep? I'm interested in a couple of them. I figure either Miami and NE since Miami has extra picks and NE is missing a bunch (that would be my first choice). Or Buf and NYJ if you really want to keep the Pats and Fins.
Ill take the cheifs and chargers

Give me the Oilers
I didnt see this initially, But if its still open to members i would like to get in on it. Im on alot.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Jan 6, 2013 at 7:09 PM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I didnt see this initially, But if its still open to members i would like to get in on it. Im on alot.

Ok, here is the deal I am thinking 16 members, 2 teams each, go ahead and pick 2 of my NFC East teams if you want, none are protected.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Ok, here is the deal I am thinking 16 members, 2 teams each, go ahead and pick 2 of my NFC East teams if you want, none are protected.

Ill take the eagles and skins if that works for you. Skins dont have a first so that leaves you with more picks.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I'm willing to give the Hawks and Cards up if someone. Else wants to join
Share 49ersWebzone