LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

quarterback prospects in round 3 area

Anyone who'd want Klein must not watching much football. Dude is a horrible qb. Good with his feet, terrible arm.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Tolzien look good during pre-season.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Anyone who'd want Klein must not watching much football. Dude is a horrible qb. Good with his feet, terrible arm.

Good with his feet is even a stretch, he looks awkward as hell when he has to make moves in the open field to evade a defender. Everyone on here who wants him has some freaky fascination with being a more awkward Kaepernick/Tebow hybrid, thinking Harbaugh could work some miracle and trade him Kevin Kolb style or something.
I kinda like the guy from Syracuse though i can't think of his name right now. not sure wher he's projected tho.
ryan nassib
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
I kinda like the guy from Syracuse though i can't think of his name right now. not sure wher he's projected tho.

Ryan Nassib, in a lot of recent mocks(prior to the Buffalo HC/OC hires) he was going in the 3rd.
I don't see that in many draftees h this year. Not Klein either his arm it awful.

-----------------------------------------
runescape gold|wow gold kaufen|diablo 3 gold
[ Edited by jakeliu on Jan 15, 2013 at 1:39 AM ]
Much eaiser to see now that Kap has established himself as the starter.

I feel a QB would be a wasted pick before the 4th round. We have Tolzein and can get a 2nd tier vet to compete w/Tholzein.

We will definitely need DLIne picks. Justin will becoming off an operation and one year older.

Dobbs and Tuk are VERY unimpressive, IMO. We need to get guys that can come in and have almost zero drop off in performance.

A QB in the 5th - maybe.
No QB in the draft unless its a real gem of a late round project. Kap is our guy, and we dont need another puppy to compete with Tolzien. Find a cheap vet for just in case purposes should something aweful happen.

We need depth in to many places to draft a third young QB...
Share 49ersWebzone