LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Plain & Simple: Who will the Niners draft in the 1st rd?

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
we are going to take a guy with 2 arms 2 legs 2 hands 2 feet torso and a head #bookit
I think they will probably get Zeitler. And he helps us and starts from day one. But I want Hill or Fleener more. I just think a big, fast receiving target is more needed than a G in the first round.
Silatolu or Fleener. Need a guard and need to get into the end zone instead of only the red zone.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think they will probably get Zeitler. And he helps us and starts from day one. But I want Hill or Fleener more. I just think a big, fast receiving target is more needed than a G in the first round.

If it's any other year I think they could very well go WR in the first then try to trade up into the high 2nd round to get a guard that can start. But this year it looks like there are a few teams in the late first round and early second round that need offensive line help. Not sure that they can find a trade partner in the early 2nd since some of those teams may be thinking about guards also. So if they don't draft a guard in the late 1st round, there may be a run of offensive linemen before they picked again in the late 2nd.
Oops. wrong thread.
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Apr 27, 2012 at 6:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone