There are 201 users in the forums

49ers Draft Hill & Fleener in First Round Mock Draft!

• J49er
  • Veteran
49ers Draft Stephen Hill at 30

49ers trade 2, 4, and 6 to the New England Patriots for pick 31 to Draft Coby Fleener(yes it works check the trade value chart).

49ers Trade 3,5 to move up in the top of the 3rd to draft Trumaine Johnson 6'2 Corner/Free Saftey out of Montana Adds depth to two positions!! the 49ers have something big planned for Thursday night. We all know all 7 draft pick will not make this deep roster.

Lets Make A Splash!!
no depth on the defense at all

cant rely on UDFA
Originally posted by J49er:

49ers trade 2, 4, and 6 to the New England Patriots for pick 31 to Draft Coby Fleener(yes it works check the trade value chart).

49ers Trade 3,5 to move up in the top of the 3rd to draft Trumaine Johnson 6'2 Corner/Free Saftey out of Montana Adds depth to two positions!! the 49ers have something big planned for Thursday night. We all know all 7 draft pick will not make this deep roster.

Lets Make A Splash!!
Well i must say this is pretty creative but i doubt it would happen lol. You never know tho.
I can fap to this.
New England likes to trade that 1st for a 1st rounder next year. That's probally what it would take to steal that pick from them.
would jump for joy at this if they managed to get a guard outta the deal
It would be fun if this happened. However Trumane Johnson has never played SS or FS. some Teams are looking to turn him into a FS. But he is one heck of a corner.
Won't happen. Can't get both.
Definitely like the idea. If we add a veteran guard like Jason Brown or Leonard Davis and add a backup OLB we'll be set
Three picks and no gaurd?

Lets Make A Splash!!

Lets Make A Splash!!

Would do a backflip off my porch if this happened!
With the new CBA, that draft pick value chart doesn't mean s**t now!
Originally posted by PTulini:

That draft value chart hasn't meant s**t for a few years now, but people still refuse to accept that.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Tulini,
You got a new chart bro?
Share 49ersWebzone