There are 121 users in the forums

CB Dennard arrested

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
did you get pinched in the library?

No, but I got a BJ there once.

Wow! You had a picture of Wodwo in the library?
Haha! That's an awesome story! Your granpappy kicked (kicks?) ass! Not that I condone that type of behavior under normal circumstances, but it sounds like he had a good enough reason to me! WTF was the douche cops problem?

I actually have a ton of respect for cops. I've always been treated well by them. Probably because I cooperate and don't act like a dick. It's certainly not a job I could do. Too many crazy a*****es out there.

Uh-oh... bad news for Dennard if he's got a history with bad behavior. Has he been violent in the past? I could just google it, but I like chatting. It's more fun.

We'll find out more about this current arrest in the future, I'm sure. It sure doesn't sound good, but I just can't bring myself to make a judgement about a guy after reading one short news report.

My grandfather is long gone but he knew this young cop was trying to get a date with my aunt, thus the tickets. He was a tough old guy when I knew him...about 70 when I was born and still worked full time up to age 82.

Police are people doing a very dangerous and difficult job, so I usually support them without being too judgemental, but they are human. Young policemen make mistakes all the time and can be very arogant. Most do a great job and are very helpful, duty minded folks.

Won't prejudge Dennard but he does seem to be a hot head. Just watched Ron Artest on ESPN elbow a player in the temple...could have killed him...for no reason. There are some people who should have their second or third or fourth chance revoked. Not saying Dennard is in this category but we will find out soon enough.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
did you get pinched in the library?

No, but I got a BJ there once.

Wow! You had a picture of Wodwo in the library?

LOL!
Share 49ersWebzone