There are 231 users in the forums

CB Dennard arrested

Article said that he was fighting with a 22 year old man and the officer tried to break it up and he punched the officer. If they were already fighting and the officer stepped in between them while blows are being thrown off course the officer is gonna get hit. I agree its bad timing for the guy and the teams will really have to take a look at the police report to see what exactly happened but the way alot of you are making it sound is the guy straight out hit the officer and that may not be the case. We dont know the details of it but it really sucks to be Dennard because either way the incident cost him some serious cash.
What a shame I had high praise for him I thought he was a better prospect than prince...
thats some hood stuff, i dont think he,ll drop that far
How hard can it be to behave before the biggest day of your future career? Its like me pimp slapping the secretary before my job interview.
[ Edited by Num1player16 on Apr 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM ]
That sound you hear is the 2nd round money flying out of his pocket
maybe we can grab him in the 3rd round
Lookin like a fool with yo pants on the ground
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

dumb ass

Originally posted by ImaMod:
this is the guy that got owned by Alshon Jeffrey right?

do not want
this
Bozo the Dennard!

Maybe a good player BUT what a stupid, dumb mutherf____r

He just lost millions and will be on the Commisioners watch list. Even minor screwups will be overly scrutinized.
Could see the 9ers drafting him late, like they did with T. Brown. Could be a good Nickle back next year if T. Brown does leave. Would probably only spend a 5th on him.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Dumb a$$ . . .

This for sure!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
dumb ass

Indeed, but if hes there in the 5th round do it!!!
Share 49ersWebzone