There are 158 users in the forums

CB Dennard arrested

Idiot struck a police officer. One punch cost him a lot of dough

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/rapid-reports/post/18730634
now hes going in the 4th or 5th instead of early 2nd possiblly or highly unlikly not possible late first (patriots need a CB)
Geez...so close to being an NFL player and he hit a cop? Similar to Boone's story and he dropped like a rock. May this news inform others!
And the winner of the Bad Timing Awards goes to.....................Alphonzo Dennard.
Dumb a$$ . . .
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
And the winner of the Bad Timing Awards goes to.....................Alphonzo Dennard.

could not have said it any better.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

What an absolute imbecile. From 1st-rounder to 3rd rounder at best. Totally idiotic, and scouts will be disgusted with such poor judgment less than a week from the NFL Draft.
what a retard.
I wouldn't change his grade. He's still a good player.
what a dips**t

Janoris Jenkins and Bruce Irvin are both probably saying, "I'm glad I'm not that guy."
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
this is the guy that got owned by Alshon Jeffrey right?

do not want
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

What an absolute imbecile. From 1st-rounder to 3rd rounder at best. Totally idiotic, and scouts will be disgusted with such poor judgment less than a week from the NFL Draft.

worthy of a 4th round pick
Probably won't get drafted now, lol
Share 49ersWebzone