LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

If you are so fixated on drafting Stephen Hill, why not take Tommy Streeter instead?

Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
No matter what a person says, if you like a guy over another, you won't listen (I don't mean you personally, I mean the bigger YOU). It's like trying to explain to someone who doesn't like Mexican food why they should like it...really doesn't matter if the other guy just prefers Italian.

BTW, nobody is stopping you from having that discussion, you're just not likely to resolve anything.

Their love for Hill is irrational - I am going to break their will to fight with rational logic...

"Don't make me angry, you would like me if I were angry, I'll rant and then back it up with facts from reliable sources"~ The Credible Hulk!
I'd rather have Brian Quick...much better route runner, which is paramount in WCO. Like Hill, Streeter's on the raw side.
I also like Brian Quick in the 2nd or 3rd as a big Flanker prospect

If you like Streeter so much, why not take Hill instead?
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
id rather have streeter and fleener than hill

this
To me, I don't think they will have the same production as each other. I think Hill will be a better pro. I could be wrong too. Some people have bias towards certain players. Some don't.
hill plays faster than streeter

also streeter has the rawest hands in the draft he drops a lot of passes ( a lot)
Originally posted by DirtyP:

Because it's a difference of THREE rounds! a 1st and a 4th!
Outside of Blackmon and Floyd, I would rather have streeter in the 3rd round as the WR we select
Originally posted by DirtyP:

Because it's a difference of THREE rounds! a 1st and a 4th!
says you

Originally posted by jreff22:
says you

Says PFW's draft value board that's based on conversations with NFL teams.
says you

I see what your saying about PFW, but they are not the end all be all for player rankings. Every teams big board is different.
says you

I can find numerous rankings that are waaaay off. Nobody knows the value of every player exactly. Teams reach, players drop.....its the draft anything can happen.
  • buck
  • Veteran
At the combine, pro days, and workouts, Hill has shown that he has good hands; Streeter has not.

Not sure you can teach good hands.

Hill in the first is a better choice than Streeter later in the draft.

I hope this meets your standards of rational logic. If not,oh well.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
another useless thread
This. That's all this guy does, is make useless threads.
Share 49ersWebzone